Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rick, in your linked thread above, you mention that Moab will be one of three runs. I thought I'd read all the pertaining threads about the 10th anniversary, but maybe I've had too much beer lately. Where/when are the other two runs?

There will be one run held at the "Badlands" in Attica, Indiana and the East Coast guys are going to cook something up as well. No dates for those runs yet.

Rick said:
There will be one run held at the "Badlands" in Attica, Indiana and the East Coast guys are going to cook something up as well. No dates for those runs yet.

will you be determining thoes dates or are us in the area closeest to the run in hcarge of organizing them?

We're working on it and will post a thread asap with details.

:bounce: Signed up, c'ya there :thumbsup:

Hmmm..... 4,000+ miles, 15mpg, $3 gas :eek: We'd better start saving now :(

Rick,

Will there be a cut off date for sign up? A may be smack dab in the middle of my SAS swap at this time. So just curious :rolleyes:

No cut off date...

I feel the pull of a certain ledge...

Sign-up and subscribe (or a pre-cognitive "ditto" ?)

Signing and subscribing.

signing up!

Ditto,signed up :thumbsup:

I'm not gonna commit yet b/c I wanna see what happens in the East but i will most likely go out to Moab, Gerald if you wanna split fuel costs i can tow your Ex and mine too.

This year (06 that is) I will definately make it.. I do want to amend my sign-up form to up to 3.5. I have to account for the longer wheelbase hinderance of the sport trac vrs. what is listed for 2 or 4 door Ex's. Now I have to buy / install some more stuff!! See you there :thumbsup:

im a bit confused on what i shoudl sign up for... I dont mind body damage but i have to be able to drive it when i get it home.

I am running 35's with front and rear lockers, hopefully fully skidplated by the time the trip rollas around.

signed up. will be a much better drive than last time (only 6 hours, compared to 18 last time i did it). see you guys there.

nissanboy said:
I'm not gonna commit yet b/c I wanna see what happens in the East but i will most likely go out to Moab, Gerald if you wanna split fuel costs i can tow your Ex and mine too.

We may talk about that, I think it's a great idea you had to trailor some Explorer's out there. Ashli will have limited time off work so it may depend on what the schedule ends up looking like.

nissanboy said:
hopefully fully skidplated by the time the trip rollas around.

Moab is ROCK. Don't even think of wheeling out there without skidplates - make real sure that you put some on yours before the trip.

I have the factory plates over everything, T-case, gas tank, and oilpan, i just want to upgrade some for better and more protection. I am not too concerend about running hard trails... im just not sure how the western wheeling is compared to say tellico or Paragon.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Extreme traction. You'll never do this at Tellico or Paragon.

101dscf0597.jpg

There's not words to describe what it feels like to run those trails. Moab becomes an addiction because there's nothing like it, especially in the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back