Moab 2006 Chat Thread | Page 31 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2006 Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JStrider said:
is whitemage still handling the group campsite?

I sent him a pm about getting into it but he hasnt responded...

JStrider, as far as I know whitemage has a massive spot at Canyonlands... for 10 or so people. I know a week or two back there were only 5-7 for the site (including whitemage and guest(s), and me plus a buddy)... I will send a PM to him (my PM's were full and the last one he tried to send got bounced back to him). Will post here any findings.

Later. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dammit Matt, another $1000 this year? I was hoping to get a good behavior discount in 06.....check is on it's way....

well theres a good chance I wont be able to go :( :( ... front end appears to need work... *shrug* theres a thread about it in the stock first gen forum...

If I do go I will definently be going to dinner

Whats the 1000 for just curious, seeing there is a 95% chance im going i want to get the money out a.s.a.p, just want to know for what.

JStrider said:
If I do go I will definently be going to dinner

Please let us know next week if you will be able to attend.

Rick whats the latest you need to know about the dinner count? Im still not sure if they'll be 2 or 3 of us.

Moose, sorry that was a lame attempt at a joke by Matt, dont send anybody $1000.....you can give Rick some $$$ and become elite to fully enjoy the services of this site, going to Moab will not cost you $$$ to "enter" the run.....

JTX said:
Rick whats the latest you need to know about the dinner count?

Next Wednesday.

410Fortune said:
Moose, sorry that was a lame attempt at a joke by Matt, dont send anybody $1000.....you can give Rick some $$$ and become elite to fully enjoy the services of this site, going to Moab will not cost you $$$ to "enter" the run.....
I believe "Elite" is $20/year. Or if you want a dash plaque, let Rick know and I think it's $5.

Kinda wishing I kept my A/C now that I see the expected temps are in the mid 80s.

if you get too hot, just ask your spotter to gently 'fan' you.

I remember last year they said the temps could hit the 90's. First day it rains and i froze my ass off! Be prepared for anything!

I looked on weather.com today at work mid-80s, 10% chance of rain. But I do remember last year.

Douglas (becker69) I tried to PM you but your box is full!
I just want to confirm if I have a spot in the group site at Canyonlands?

33's or 35's that is the question.

I have a set of 33" AT's that would be super sticky on slick rock I believe, then I have a set of 35" MT's that are about 1/3 tread left.
The 33's get better MPG and the BII is pretty capable in Moab with 33's, but to run with the big dawgs I am thinking I need 35's.........hmmmmm

Thoughts? I friggin love Mecca....I mean Moab

I was hoping to have recieved replies to my email from more than 12 drivers....

Does this mean the rest of you aren't coming at all or you just aren't joining us for dinner??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back