Moab 2016 Photos and Video | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2016 Photos and Video

DSC_0776.jpg
DSC_0777.jpg
DSC_0779.jpg
So I go through the golden crack, by myself with a open front diff, and a broken rear axle shaft, and know body gets a picture :banghead:

I got a few

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

damnit stanley! you REALLY did go. here i thought you were just spoofing your gps location -_- :(

Not only did he go, he went for a ride along in the Pumpkin :D:thumbsup:

Tracy was a split second late on getting the picture when the tire was 2 feet higher then it is in the photo.

Thank you!!

Char and I were completely and thoroughly filled with joyful emotion when the group surprised us at the end of Saturday night's dinner. I'm still at a loss for enough words to fully express the heartfelt gratitude we have for the amazing presentation.

It was said that the forum helped to change a lot of lives for the better. Well the forum has definitely changed my life for the better as well. I never in my wildest dreams imagined that the tiny community that got off to a slow start back in the early days of the Internet would now have nearly 300,000 registered members, and that we would also have 17 years visiting Moab as a group under our belt today.

Over the years I have heard people refer to Serious Explorations as the friendliest forum on the net. It's our members and great staff of easy going moderators who have made it this way. There has been great conversation, and thousands upon thousands of tech tips, and advice given to anyone who asks... sometimes over and over again ;) "What's the biggest tire I can fit on my stock 1991 Explorer"? ;)

I'm going to share a couple videos that I recently put together. I shot the walk around of the Pumpkin right before Moab.

It's hard to imagine what my life will be like when I am 74 which is how old I will be at the forum's 40th anniversary. It's hard to imagine what Internet forums will be like in 20 more years. I guess the best idea is not to worry about it and play it day by day as I've done from the start. I'll tell you what though, I sure do look forward to another 20 years if they can be as great as the last.

Thank you!!!!!!!

20th_plaque.jpg

I wish I had the skills to figure out how to play the everything is awesome song from the lego movie to everyone who has this post on their screen. Great week at Moab, great dinner, great awards ceremony for the real winners of this familly. Love you both Rick and Char

881.jpg

Welcome passengers to Jurassic Park flight EF-20...

881.jpg

Welcome passengers to Jurassic Park flight EF-20...

That is possibly the best thing i have heard all month!!

Tracy installed her EF sticker she got at the Saturday night dinner on her Explorer today. It is sort of Moab related.

Attachments

• 20160526_084447.jpg
    20160526_084447.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 238

Some of my pictures.

I have to go through the videos still.
SAM_3187.jpg
SAM_3190.jpg
SAM_3227.jpg
SAM_3232.jpg
SAM_3233.jpg
SAM_3236.jpg
SAM_3239.jpg
SAM_3271.jpg
SAM_3283.jpg
SAM_3286.jpg

Long Canyon and Gemini Bridges

DSN_1839_sml.jpg
DSN_1840_sml.jpg
DSN_1842_sml.jpg
DSN_1843_sml.jpg
DSN_1851_sml.jpg
DSN_1853_sml.jpg
DSN_1855_sml.jpg

DSN_1816_sml.jpg
DSN_1817_sml.jpg
DSN_1818_sml.jpg
DSN_1819_sml.jpg
DSN_1822_sml.jpg
DSN_1824_sml.jpg
DSN_1825_sml.jpg
DSN_1826_sml.jpg
Brian1's "New" Explorer.

Be sure to pick up a copy of the 4Wheel magazine that's now on the stands. Brian has a couple articles in it featuring this Explorer.

DSN_1832_sml.jpg
DSN_1833_sml.jpg
DSN_1834_sml.jpg
DSN_1831_sml.jpg
DSN_1837_sml.jpg
DSN_1830_sml.jpg
Parking lot shots...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back