Moab 2016 | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2016

I'm noticing a trend here:shifty_ey

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I really hate to do it, but I'm having to back out. I found out yesterday I was volunteered to help my Dad with a swap meet this weekend (I thought it was next weekend and he thought I was going to Moab that weekend also). I was really looking forward to seeing everyone again. Depending on how things go Saturday I may still run down to join you for dinner, but I won't know until last minute. Hope everyone has a great week and there isn't too much carnage.

Sorry to hear it Mike. I hope you can make it Saturday, I still owe you dinner ;)

Checked in a hotel at 1:30 am, checked out at 8am. Back on the road, and another 680 miles to go today.
Being entertained by Stanley using the entire road as his personal lane. His first time away from home, and first time wheeling. Rubber necking like a tourist lmao!

I sure wish we could have joined you guys earlier... I'm getting antsy watching from home ;)

I'm wanting to leave work to go now! Guess I can wait til tomorrow...

Attachments

• IMG_2718.jpg
    IMG_2718.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 220

We will be Moab tomorrow afternoon.

Kris and I are on the way! Left austin about 5:30 this morning and should be in Albuquerque by this evening for the first day of travels

We made it in late last night. That trip here was an adventure all of it's own. :crazy:

We made it in late last night. That trip here was an adventure all of it's own. :crazy:

Well hear that! We just stopped in eden, Texas and found both front straps on the trailer had broke! Luckily we stopped at a co-op and bought two new straps and are back on the road now!

On our way out! See y'all tomorrow!

ForumRunner_20160518_145416.jpg

9 hours until Glasken and I head north! :exporange:

We're stopping for breakfast at Jailhouse when we get in town tomorrow AM, then off to Tower Arch if anyone wants to tag along!

Otherwise, see you all on the rocks on Friday!

Kris and I have stopped I'm Albuquerque for a moment to eat dinner at Ortegas Mexican restaurant. Plan is to make it to farmington for the night

I'm planning on arriving mid to late afternoon. Looking forward to dinner at Moab Brewery if anyone would like to join us. We will check into our camp, then head to Canyonlands RV.

Just got served. :)

Attachments

• 20160518_195429.jpg
    20160518_195429.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 217

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I leave tomorrow, maybe. Still trying to finish up a few loose ends and have to pack and load up everything. ETA in Moab will hopefully be 5-ish tomorrow

Back