Moab 2016 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2016

I would like to get a head count for Saturday night's dinner so the restaurant can plan accordingly.

Please post how many will be in your party Saturday night.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just me and the dog, but he won't be attending dinner. So 1

FYI, Wells has a 323rd edition of the Moab guide. It was published on Feb 1st 2016. Includes BFE trails and more

3rd edition

Wow, didn't know there was a 3rd edition! Thanks for the heads up!

Here is a link I found with a little more info:
https://www.funtreks.com/guide-to-moab-ut-backroads-4wd-trails-new-3rd-edition

Just bought the new one. I have both the Colorado ones and they are well done so will give this one a try!

Uno Mas for dinner :JP:

Add 2 more to that...

I would like to get a head count for Saturday night's dinner so the restaurant can plan accordingly.

1 for me

1 :thumbsup:

+ 2.

Added the Branding Iron count to post #4 on page 1 - - will try to keep it accurate for you.

Paul
'91 Sport

i would like to get a head count for saturday night's dinner so the restaurant can plan accordingly.

Please post how many will be in your party saturday night.

I was hoping your Dad was coming with you. Miss seeing your parents at Truckhaven runs. I miss going to Truckhaven for that matter.

Just me and the dog this trip. Wife kids have school and dad didn't want to leave my mom that long.

Also I have decided not to clean the outside of JP, so I can bring the dry mud from our Truckhaven 20th anniversary run:D

Saturday Dinner: +5 (including Glasken)

Count 4 for dinner for me. Grant, me, and our wives.

I have a question about extra parking out there. We will have two trucks and trailers and all staying in a cabin at Canyonlands. With one vehicle allowed at the cabin and one truck and trailer in the overflow lot, what do we do with the other truck and trailer, and where do we park the extra toy during the night?? I'm more than willing to pay to park one truck and trailer somewhere for the week, any suggestions?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a question about extra parking out there. We will have two trucks and trailers and all staying in a cabin at Canyonlands. With one vehicle allowed at the cabin and one truck and trailer in the overflow lot, what do we do with the other truck and trailer, and where do we park the extra toy during the night?? I'm more than willing to pay to park one truck and trailer somewhere for the week, any suggestions?

Get another camp site...?

Back