• Register Today It's free!

~ My 2008 Adrenalin

UIN2IT

Reaction score
City, State
Tampa, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Adrenalin Sport-trac
Hello all! I finally made it into this site after posting exclusively on that other Sport-Trac page!

I am sure it is mostly the same group of people.....but in case I am wrong I wanted to say Hello and post some pics!!

Feel free to ask any questions as I am not NEw to modding the 2001+ Tracs!

Pics on my Cardomain Site here:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3009525

Check the CLASSIFIEDS Section for info on teh Wheels/Tires I have for sale!

3009525_25_full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sweet ride man, I'm giving serious thought to trading my 99 Ex and 06 Mustang GT in for one of these!

sweet ride man, I'm giving serious thought to trading my 99 Ex and 06 Mustang GT in for one of these!

Don't trade the Mustang! You won't be happy unless baby seats are involved.:salute:

Don't trade the Mustang! You won't be happy unless baby seats are involved.:salute:

Word. It's no Mustang but It's cool.

I just got one. Drove it from the dealership to the custom shop and there it sits until the 16th. They've had it for about a week. Claim they can Roushcharger (stage 3 GT charger) it with a custom tune. Apparently you can use the same charger for nearly all 4.6 3v V8s 2wd or 4wd. I have a friend that did this on his 07 v8 Sport Trac but his isn't AWD and it has a different cpu.

Stock the have 292HP but they sit fat at 4700 pounds or so. Their power to weight ratio is better than a stock F150 FX4 5.4L reg cab and larger half tons.

That's a clean, good looking truck!

I like it but the red is much nicer IMO. Part of the Adrenalin pkg is the blacked out front grill. Black really drowns out all body features on a monochromatic paint scheme.

Thats really the only reason I like the red better.

Looks cool! I like it!

UIN2IT,

I think I've seen your Adrenalin on Youtube. You have to sent me the specs on the exhaust or at least closer pics w/ underbelly shots of the tip. I sent you a PM on youtube a few weeks ago! Hook me up!

Thanks

UIN2IT,

I think I've seen your Adrenalin on Youtube. You have to sent me the specs on the exhaust or at least closer pics w/ underbelly shots of the tip. I sent you a PM on youtube a few weeks ago! Hook me up!

Thanks

Actually I don't care about anything but the Exhaust tip itself. I've not been able to find one aftermarket.

It's a roush mustang tip.

Hmm really? I was under the impression that he had it custom fabricated. Happen to have a model # for the Roush tip?

I normally love black vehicles. But with this truck i would rather not have black. With the bold lines of the STA you cant see the level of detail with the black. I saw way too many cave/dark areas of the truck. It sucks cause there are a few black STA sitting here in Vegas. And no one has any silver, white, or reds. I cant wait to see what you do to yours! :salute:

Well I plan on making this truck a all season, daily driver & show vehicle. I've been itching to put a Lambo door kit on this STA. Think it would look awesome. I really want to lower it about an inch and a half. Since I live upstate I wanted the option ot raise or lower the vehicle depending on where I'm driving. I had thought about supercharging it but there is nothing on the market for this application yet. Probably going to shave off the stupid Adrenalin emblems on the sides of the truck. They look pretty tacky. I've found a few nice cold air intakes. Probably going to go with a K&N. Most certainly doing the SCT tune.

I was going to do a dash kit but the stock look pretty good. Just going to leave it alone other than my custom sound system.

I'm not going to mess with aftermarket wheels or tires at this time. No reason to at all imo. The stock wheels are very nice and I'd have to spend some major money trying to get something nicer, larger etc. Not worth it to me.

My K&N Intake will be for sale in about a month.

My K&N Intake will be for sale in about a month.

Ok...

Why? Let me guess! It won't be compatible with some new supercharger that is due to retail in say...about a month? :p

I'm at work right now so if you AIM me I won't get it until after 4pm est today. Got your PM though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

psycareyo -
Did you remove any of the tailgate emblems? I am betting there maybe a factory hole behind both the Sport trac emblem (left side) and the Adrenalin emblem (right side).

I am Just wondering.

let me know if any of you have removed them.
photos would be great.

Back