• Register Today It's free!

my 86 b2

lilredbronco2

Reaction score
City, State
valley alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
1986 bronco2
tell me what you think and how it will do in the mud its a 86 auto detroit lockers front and back b&m shift kits in trans 410 gears i believe. 3 in body sitting on 31x10.50 mud tracs brand new ramsey proplus 9000lb winch and kc lights inside is perfect no dents just needs a little paint wondering how it will do in the mud so let me know?

tell me what you think and how it will do in the mud its a 86 auto detroit lockers front and back b&m shift kits in trans 410 gears i believe. 3 in body sitting on 31x10.50 mud tracs brand new ramsey proplus 9000lb winch and kc lights inside is perfect no dents just needs a little paint wondering how it will do in the mud so let me know?

Well if there's not much tread on the tires, and it's dark, your going to need the 9000lb winch and the kc lights to get you out.

I really can't tell you how it's going to do . But I'd be interested seeing a video of it in action with all the cool stuff you have for it.
But just how is the tread? With good tread coupled with what you have I'd say it will haul the mail in the mud.

the tires are brandnew still has the little thin things on them

Back