My 89 Bronco II (still in the works) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 89 Bronco II (still in the works)

89BroncoII

Reaction score
City, State
knoxville tennessee
Year, Model & Trim Level
89 Bronco II Eddie Bauer
Here she is. Nothing to great but I love it to death!

info:
89 Bronco II 4x4 Eddie Bauer stock drivetrain 3.73
4" susp lift
Duff shocks / stabilizer
33 12.50 15 on stock ex wheels
glasspack

Future plans are to swap a d35 ttb and an 8.8, gear them to 4.10 run 35's.
trim fenders, and install some sliders.

35204_476827263624_546113624_6404393_8246043_n.jpg

ill try and upload some more pictures later on after i get them off of my phone.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Any updates...................:popcorn:

sorry guys, the internet here has been hit or miss since im kind of "borrowing" my neighbors wifi connection haha!

only thing i've done to it since the last post was paint the wheels black since im not a fan of chrome wheels and sprayed on some bedliner on the rockers. im finally going to have some spare cash and hopefully get the d35 and 8.8 this coming up week if this guy I know still has them.

also thinking about tearing the carpet out of the back area and spraying some bedliner down. that carpet is getting nasty from tools, hi lift, spare and my dog.

ill post some pictures later on tonight when my soon to be wife gets home with my phone.

Very nice :)
You just buy it??

i've had it for 2 years this month actually! got it for 1500 from an old man. im the second owner. It had 72k on it. But since then i've had to replace lots of parts.

alright, heres some pictures that i finally got to upload today. their not that great. my phone isnt the best camara in the world.

i was only able to get one coat on before i ran out.
b1.jpg

b3.jpg

and heres a picture of the wheels i painted black and the rockers i lined a few weeks ago.
b2.jpg

Looks nice. If you want an indestructable and BA paint job, take a look at mine lol. You put bedliner in the back, i put it over the whole thing!!! lol.

Back