My *****in' Frankn Bumpers by RLC Welding! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My *****in' Frankn Bumpers by RLC Welding!

Ok, we're gonna need pictures of your's in a thread DominicanX.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's my new bumpers!!! lol Looks like it's a weird selifan Christmas day! My hand is broken so I'll paint & install as soon as I can. damn things weigh a ton...
IMG_0814.JPG

Can't wait to see them installed, especially the rear bumper.

Must've missed a stroke

Wrench slipped and hand became introduced to the engine block. Pinky almost fell off.

Ouch. Same damned thing happened to my friend when we were taking the cams off of his 1.8T audi engine. Since he was without insurance... I got to learn how to stitch sutures :D.

Ouch. Same damned thing happened to my friend when we were taking the cams off of his 1.8T audi engine. Since he was without insurance... I got to learn how to stitch sutures :D.

Nice! How'd they turn out?

Noob, that's why you have two pinkies, in case you crack one off...

Good! The soon to be Dr. Teddy is a good teacher (he wasn't happy about teaching me, but he's right handed and it was his right hand that got busted good. :D ) not that I want to change my career now.

Noob, get some beer and coerce your friends to paint em and put em on! Have you decided what you're coating them with? Paint/bedliner/powdercoat?

Yep... I've got lots of things to get done and my broken hand aint helping. Friends? I'm married... You know your more likely to find unicorns during that magical union. Anywho, maybe this weekend I can get some stuff done. The only thing I've been able to do is shop for parts and I hate doing that!

Who needs to learn how to stitch, just keep a bottle of super glue handy...

Noober> I know what you mean, after getting hitched my social circle dropped substantially; but keeping a few around who know how to handle a wrench is a must, even if you only get together once every few months.

kert> it was bleeding waaayyy to much for glue. It cut through the skin and myofascial layer down to the bones... it looked damned nasty and it needed 7 stitches. I was more worried about infection than my sewing technique, but it turned out okay. :)

my dad has had plans drawn up for a rear bumper very similar to that for like 2 years... i'm still waiting on him to get it built, but it should be done by this summer *crosses fingers*

Did you decide what you are going to use for paint/coating Jason?

(he asks in an attempt to get the thread back on track before we start posting pics of various injuries... which would be gross, and amusing)

Ha ha, I had to go up a few posts to remember what the thread was about!

No pic of your sewing job huh?

Nice! How'd they turn out?

Noob, that's why you have two pinkies, in case you crack one off...

Being ambidextrous is only good for 2 things..:scratch::scratch:...the pinky would get way too lonely without its big brothers.

Wood> Herding cats, are we?

I hate cats! Except the demon cat that hunts moles out of my front yard...
I've granted its evil existence for now.

why-i-hate-cats.jpg

Ha ha, I had to go up a few posts to remember what the thread was about!

No pic of your sewing job huh?

china-netcop.jpg

China_sweatshop_MS_1.jpg

Shown above is one of my sweatshops.... I started them because my mom never showed me how to sew and many sons, daughters, and mothers dont spend enough quality time together. Now, they even take naps together! I'm so proud!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Blah, blah, blah. Bring on the installed bumper pictures. LOL

Back