Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

My Custom Interior. pics..

Discussion in 'Explorer Audio & Navigation' started by Eman30, February 17, 2010.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Eman30

Eman30 New Member

City, State:
      Michigan
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      94'Explorer
      Havn't really seen a lot of good painted interiors on 1st Gen Explorers on here. So i thought I would kinda show mine. Hope to see some more!

This was all done with Dupli-Color Vinyl&Fabric paint, and primer. $5.49 a can at Murrays. It took about twenty Five cans over-all to spray all of my interior trim.

Gladly answer questions.

Dash:
      [​IMG]
      Doors:
      [​IMG]

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Blacksheep Josh

Blacksheep Josh Slinky+Escalator=Fun

City, State:
      Statesboro, GA
      '01 Ford Ranger, RIP 93 X
      Definitely different, I'm assuming these were taken with a camera phone or something of the sort? Im' guessing it looks better in person and with a better camera.

I've been thinking about doign mine for a while now... I may just have to jump in and do it...

4. Eman30

Eman30 New Member

City, State:
      Michigan
      94'Explorer
      Yea it definatly looks better in person and with a real camera. There not the greatest pics but i figured it would give some people an idea of what to expect to see.

If you decide to go with the dupli-color paint make sure you do at LEAST five thin coats. I noticed with my front doors only doing three coats made it fade and scratch very easily. I did five on my back doors and can throw anything at them without chipping or scratching.

Ill post more pictures of the rest of the interior and try to get some better pics tomorrow when theres light.

5. 924dXplr

924dXplr New Member

1992 ford explorer XLT
      nice I wanna do mine once I get my engine taken care of like it, haven't seen a lot of interior mods this is cool