• Register Today It's free!

My Custom Interior. pics..

Eman30

Reaction score
City, State
Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
94'Explorer
Havn't really seen a lot of good painted interiors on 1st Gen Explorers on here. So i thought I would kinda show mine. Hope to see some more!

This was all done with Dupli-Color Vinyl&Fabric paint, and primer. $5.49 a can at Murrays. It took about twenty Five cans over-all to spray all of my interior trim.

Gladly answer questions.

Dash:
fk4h8j.jpg

Doors:
2zdnfv9.jpg

Definitely different, I'm assuming these were taken with a camera phone or something of the sort? Im' guessing it looks better in person and with a better camera.

I've been thinking about doign mine for a while now... I may just have to jump in and do it...

Yea it definatly looks better in person and with a real camera. There not the greatest pics but i figured it would give some people an idea of what to expect to see.

If you decide to go with the dupli-color paint make sure you do at LEAST five thin coats. I noticed with my front doors only doing three coats made it fade and scratch very easily. I did five on my back doors and can throw anything at them without chipping or scratching.

Ill post more pictures of the rest of the interior and try to get some better pics tomorrow when theres light.

nice I wanna do mine once I get my engine taken care of like it, haven't seen a lot of interior mods this is cool

Back