Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

My "New" Sport Trac

Discussion in 'Explorer Registry' started by Lonnie-S, December 27, 2017.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Lonnie-S

Lonnie-S Member

City, State:
      Carlsbad, California
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2002 Sport Trac 4x4
      I've been a member since 2012, but sold my old '97 Explorer and let my Elite membership expire. However, I knew I'd be back as I had it in mind to get a second generation Sport Trac 4x4. Long story short, I couldn't find a suitable 2nd gen Sport Trac with 4x4, but did find a very nice 1st gen 4x4, which I bought from the original owner.

I've been busy detailing it, but due to Christmas activities (I bought it a few days before Christmas), I'm only part way done. I'll post a link to a gallery of photos anyway as it looks pretty decent. I don't believe I can post an thread image here any more.

Link to my 2002 Sport Trac gallery ==> https://photos.app.goo.gl/6hiVu77gUnvJXfA03

Cheers,

• Like Like x 1
    2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 for 2 years!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.