Navigation system on explorer 2010 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Navigation system on explorer 2010

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like its the one a couple of people have replaced theres with. Seems really...really cheap. And you know...sometimes you get what you pay for.

I seen a thread on someone installing that very unit in there Sportstrac. It works with our steering wheel controls etc and for $600...seems to be a deal. Its on my list of things to get. Seems like you should be able to easily install something like that if you a bit handy.

Sent you a PM on it.

Guys:
thanks for your suggestions, in case you want to know, I already bought and install the unit, the unit looks very factory unit, and the steering wheel controls works like a charm, navigation system is working great, the installation very simple, I installed mine in 45 minutes.

If you want to know more let me know.

THanks

Amp - sub woofer connection problem

@jmarreroi

Hi, does your amp connect to the head unit? ive tried cant get the subwoofer working

Steve

Simple Unit

Hi Stevendias:
My Ex doesn't came with the subwoofer and amp option, my Ex just came with the regular Radio and 4 speakers. Sorry

Thanks jmarreroi,

is there anywhere i can get help,

i have bought this unit about a year back everything works but the sub woofer, its just sitting in its box.

would appreciate a lead or any sort of help.

regards Steve

Back