NEED Saleen Wing Pics... | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NEED Saleen Wing Pics...

jumpin gon board for the updates

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

um, i also kinda want in on this... for ~200-250? is it too late?

think it'll fit a '97? i've wanted a saleen wing for a long time.

anybody knows anyone manufacturing body kits, too?

Good God... project "Wing" is taking WAY too long. If my fiber guy doesn't have pics by Friday, then I'm taking it somewhere else. Give me till Friday. Thanks for the patience everyone.

Well, thanks for keeping us updated. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for pics... :)

just wondering...how might these wings be mounted?

The saleen one is mounted with 4 bolts thru the tailgate.

Lowd -

Are you still going to make a few of these? I'm interested if you are...

Yup just keep us updated

project was started BUT I might be getting my hands on an actual wing... don't worry, ploders, I promised you a set and I will have them. If I get this wing then I'll make the mold off this one. I'll keep you posted... I have to have this thing done by end of may for a car show so the pressure is on...

What car show? You're not going to Carlisle, are you?

So is this going to be a limited production, who's who type of item or does a newbe get a chance at one of these! have money-wan't wing. I was watchin' the one on Ebay and then suddenly it was ended early %&@#!! Not cool considering it sounds like this guy has been yanking others.

Anyway, I wan't in on this in a bad way! Take my cash, sell me a wing!:bounce:

What's up I'm new to this forum.So I was just reading this thread and was wondering what was going on with this wing Lowdpypes was talking about?

well 2mo. and some change later........any news.......i remember there were promises....did the glass guy fail or was the project canned cause you missed the may deadline? just wondering cause i am very interested.

yeah i'm still interested in this too. :)

I think our best hope right now is JOHN V. at EE. He has one on the works; a replica of the Saleen Wing. I know this one is for real. He said it himself. We just need to be patient. Just keep saving up folks. :)

yea i know....but the EE one isnt quite as clean looking where it meets the tailgate as the saleen one.

Just wanted to be mean...

DSC01829.jpg

J/K ;), John is on vacation right now and will be back soon. I know he is working to have their wing complete and ready to sell ASAP.

the EE one does look nice its just the mounting could be cleaner instead of L shaped.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back