• Register Today It's free!

Nerf Bars

Steph

Reaction score
City, State
Huntington, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 XLT
I just got my new Explorer and I want to put Nerf Bars on it. I took it to a local shop and they tried to put 05 bars on it but the frame holes are not the same. I can order them from Summit but they are B/O until3/21 and I don't want to wait! Any suggestions?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

www.truckaddons.com I am getting the ARIES stainless ones. Item#A042030182.Aries Offroad Sidebars, 2006 Ford Explorer 4Dr. 2/4WD (STAINLESS)

Aries Side Bars - 2006 Explorer 4 Door - POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL

Shipping Weight: 50.00 pounds

Quantity:

2006 Explorer 4 Door - POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL.
Aries Side Bars are made of Polished Stainless Steel and offer an non-skid step surface for easy entry and sure footing. Vehicle specific easy no-drill installation. Backed by Aries' Limited Lifetime Warranty.
KITS ARE COMPLETE WITH BOTH BARS, MOUNTING HARDWARE, AND INSTRUCTIONS - INSTALLATION TIME APPROX. 1 HOUR.

Compressed tube for step (no cut out)
3 inch Heavy Wall Tube Design
Non-skid Molded Step Pads
Easy No-Drill application
Custom Fit Applications
Limited Lifetime Warranty

THANK YOU!!! I just ordered them. Will let you know how they look when I get them on!!!!

Steph,
:thumbsup: Glad I could help. I ordered mine a few days ago. I will post pics when I get mine and install them.

Please do post pics once you get them installed, im thinking about ordering them but i want to see what they look like installed first.

Back