• Register Today It's free!

New Girl on the Block

Explorer Girl

Reaction score
City, State
Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98
Just thought I'd pop in over here and introduce myself, since I already did on the Explorer Registry last night. I've got a '95 XLT, but it hasn't had anything exciting done to it, sadly.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good to have you aboard. I hope we can answer any Explorer questions you may have. Maybe you could even join us on one of our "Serious Explorations".

Welcome to the site Explorer Girl!

Looks like we've got another Texan on our hands! Hopefully your truck won't be stock for too long!;) Again, welcome and happy posting!:)

you are a girl with an explorer that wants to find out about her truck and that is cool:) i think you should post some pics of yourself and your truck:)hehehe:)i think there should be more girls like you

Originally posted by jimabena74
you are a girl with an explorer that wants to find out about her truck and that is cool:) i think you should post some pics of yourself and your truck:)hehehe:)i think there should be more girls like you

calm down there tiger... this ain't a datin service, LOL j/k. Welcome aboard exploregirl.

i know i just want to extend an exploring buddy type welcome. it wouldn't work out anyway shes in texas and im in california

Welcome Explorer Girl. Don't worry about all those Texas comments, they're just jealous :)

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone. And thanks to Matt and Gerald for, uh, defending me there. It's really okay James--you just come on a little strong there . . . ;)

You're exactly right Gerald, they are just jealous. I mean, if you're able to live in Texas, who would want to be anywhere else?

Sorry Explorer Girl i didnt mean to be that aggressive. Well, anyway welcome to this wonderful site.

Oops

Oh no, I didn't mean to give the impression that I thought you were being overly aggressive. I knew you were just giving a friendly welcome--I was just trying to have a little fun with you. And hey, what can I say? I am a pretty cool girl, if I do say so myself (j/k), BUT, if there were more girls like me, I wouldn't stand out nearly so much . . . and that would just be a shame! :D

Re: Oops

Originally posted by Explorer Girl
Oh no, I didn't mean to give the impression that I thought you were being overly aggressive. I knew you were just giving a friendly welcome--I was just trying to have a little fun with you. And hey, what can I say? I am a pretty cool girl, if I do say so myself (j/k), BUT, if there were more girls like me, I wouldn't stand out nearly so much . . . and that would just be a shame! :D

Good point! This girl I'm currently dating loves my F-150, but also likes my Explorer (not as much though, LOL). ONe of her friends has an Explorer and i keep trying to talk her into lifting it and putting bigger tires on it and so forth... so far she just looks at me puzzled like "why would anyone do that?" LOL. About a year ago I was dating a girl that said she liked four-wheeling... then when I took her finally she about flipped out on an easy trail, she was freaked... ahh well, we all have our interesting experiences :). Who knows, maybe more girls will see other girls participating in a predominately male-dominated hobby and hop aboard. I'm all for it!

you are the second girl i know who loves trucks, and can understand my obsession. welcome to the site, if anyone messes with you, let me know, ill take care of 'em.... j/k, i bet most of the guys here could take me any day. ifs it a shrimpy guy though, let me know ;)

<<MONOCHROMOUS>>

ILL TAKE YOU ON:)
I AM 6 FOOT 4 INCHES TALL, 18 YEARS OLD AND WEIGH 250 LBS

yeah, well im 8 feet tall, 192 years old, and weigh 400 pounds, BRING IT ;)

A girl who likes trucks

Count me in as a car/truck girl too. Welcome to the board Explorer Girl, it's a great place! It's always nice to see females on here. I guess I'm just a step-mother now to a lifted Explorer now but I'm still very into them and love four wheeling when all four wheels are on the ground (boring, I know).

Bad news tonight though, rpenner's Exploder got the window smashed out in front of our house last night, he doesn't even know it yet as he is in Kansas this weekend. :( Is it just me Matt or what??? This is break in number 3 at 3 seperate locations where I've been.. hmm...

youre on

meet me at the park at 8 seeing as your 192 and 400 lbs and 8 feet tall, all i have to do is hit your ankle and youll fall over and get stuck hehehehehe:):):):):p:p:p:p:p

Re: A girl who likes trucks

Originally posted by Maranda

Bad news tonight though, rpenner's Exploder got the window smashed out in front of our house last night, he doesn't even know it yet as he is in Kansas this weekend. :( Is it just me Matt or what??? This is break in number 3 at 3 seperate locations where I've been.. hmm...

Geez Maranda, sorry to hear that! Hopefully he won't be too upset, those dang windows are pricy... I wonder what they even wanted out there? As for the other guys... lets not scare away the few females we have on the board ok? :) Might be a little late now, but if he wants to park its omewhere, likes if he rarely drives it, he can park it in my back yard next to mine.

Maranda, you will have to let us know if you do move where you will be moving to, because I don't want to be close to that neighbor hood. Can't figure why people think they can break other peoples stuff.

As for all you wimps that have Explorer's and don't drive them, I'm ashamed. We have a great time driving ours around specially at night since the lights are still a little high. People sure get out of the way or at least move over to the slow lane were they belong.

Hopefully we will see Maranda and or Explorer girl on the trials with us this summer.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Perry
As for all you wimps that have Explorer's and don't drive them, I'm ashamed. We have a great time driving ours around specially at night since the lights are still a little high. People sure get out of the way or at least move over to the slow lane were they belong.

Hopefully we will see Maranda and or Explorer girl on the trials with us this summer.

Hey now... My Explorer doesn't ride nearly as comfortable as the F-150... it's not my fault! :).

Back