• Register Today It's free!

new girl!

Scarlet Fox

Reaction score
City, State
Nebraska
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Explorer Sport
Hello everyone!! I'm a noobie (obviously or else I wouldn't be posting this message in here!!) About last month I bought my Explorer after I sold my '94 Ford Probe and I'm SO glad I got rid of that little go-kart.

For a '94, I'd say my explorer is in pretty good condition. (I don't have any pics yet :( ) I want to make it look really nice. I've got a few ideas in store for this one :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome 2 the forum girl!! Scarlet Fox, nice name :)

Thanks for the welcome! And the name is my "pinup" modeling/stage name if you will lol (No, I'm not professional) but the name also has multiple meanings besides that too :)

model stage name!!! sounds interesting!!!!

any ways welcome to the best site on the internet!!
wut are ur plans for ur x??

Welcome to Explorer Forum!

Welcome to the board I know what ya mean about little go karts was at my buddies house and we left to go the store in his wife's BMW after the short trip and getting in and out that thing it reminded me why i don't buy small cars anymore :cool:

Welcome Scarlet Fox, nice to see another lady join our motley crew:wavey:

more chicks driving explorers = more gooder!

from one noob to another, welcome miss Fox.

thanks so much everybody!!

It's not that I didn't mind my little go-kart every once in a while..you could always get into small parking spots. But an AWD is definately better in the snow! Although Super Swampers would be nice....:D

I actually just bought some new tires for my explorer last Saturday. They look WAYYY better on it than the orig. ones They're nothing special, but I just got some Kumho AT tires to get my by until I can get some beefier ones lol. I was also thinking of replacing the not-so-lovely plastic grill with something nicer looking, getting a pushbar, getting some new exhaust because I can't stand the stock exhaust (want to fix from headers down), some body lift, some suspension lift, (of course with bigger tires cuz otherwise that would look ghaaayyy), maybe a cowl hood... ohhhh the list goes on. But I'm merely in the beginning process of all this so I'm not sure when all this might start. That would be one sweet ride though!

Who knows...maybe I'll get a supercharger, too!

:ttiwwp: ... ;)

I agree!! My X is dirty now though..so when I clean it up, I will have some nice pics for y'all. But, here's a pic of me just so suffice.:D

cruelty.jpg

Welcome Scarlet

If u need any help washing (ur X) dont hesitate to message me

I agree!! My X is dirty now though..so when I clean it up, I will have some nice pics for y'all. But, here's a pic of me just so suffice.:D

WOW! Me thinks someone is going to have quite the following... :D

btw...X's are meant to be dirty. It shows they are being used!

Attachments

• Harvey.jpg
    Harvey.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 298

^^^ahhhahahah thats great!^^^

Yeah, exploders look great mudded up lol, thinkin of takin mine back the field and puttin it in 4wheel an get it a lil muddy since I aint used the 4x4 for awhile i dont want the tranfer case lockin up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Kay!!! I got a pic of my X here.
MyXplrr.jpg

It's not bad lookin...this is the worse side. There is a tiiiiiiny bit of rust on the door and that's it besides the normal bumper and running board rust but you really can't see that stuff.

Back