New Grille question | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Grille question

One more question I have where can I get the blacked out Ford emblem for the front and back cuz the ones I have on there blue and I really don't care for that
You can get them off of eBay or other places. You can also take them off and paint them yourself. You can also plasti dip them or use a vinyl to 'wrap' them. There are also vinyl overlays out there that can do the job.

Painted is preferable (at least IMO), but not always an option. Perhaps it's a lease, perhaps you have a wife that is hesitant to let you do it (points finger at self, haha.) That's when the other options (vinyl wrap, plasti dipping) become better options. Neither plasti dipping nor vinyl wrap (or overlays) are permanent, so it's good for most situations. The thread I'm linking you to has a ton of great information in it. :)

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums...ll-black-ford-emblems-on-our-explorer.389175/

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good to know next mod is my lighting not as strong love to put led or hid

There nice but I like the black out ones.
you can still read Ford but it's like faded

Sorry 'bout that! Ebay really does have lots of these or just Google black out Ford Ovals and you should be able to find one. You can almost always find them on Ebay for cheaper than Amazon. @jonnoriega and @SurrealOne have them on theirs I think....

Sweet thanks a lot guys for the info and where to buy stuff from
Sorry 'bout that! Ebay really does have lots of these or just Google black out Ford Ovals and you should be able to find one. You can almost always find them on Ebay for cheaper than Amazon. @jonnoriega and @SurrealOne have them on theirs I think....

I has mine plast-dipped.

Back