Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
I am new to this board. I happened to show up this weekend at truckhaven hills and see abunch of explorers and a few rangers. Pulled up to one asked if I could run with them and off we went. I had a blast and met a bunch of great guys. I was the one in the ugly multicolored ranger. hope to see everyone on the trail.

Matt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the best site on the net! Glad to hear you had the opportunity to catch a run, especially Truckhaven!! Happy wheelin' and happy posting!

Welcome RockRanger
Did you get a chance to see the "Great Pumkin" at truckhaven?
Glad to hear you had a good time. Hope you enjoy this web site just as much. There are a lot of great people here.

I asume by great pumpkin you are taking about ricks explorer. I didn't get a chance to wheel with him but crawled around and in it at the camp. It is one nice rig. i only got to do the morning/afternoon run then the easy part of the night run sat before i had to leave and get home. I hope to catch moe runs with everyone on here in the future.

Matt

Yes that would be the one. I haven't seen it in person yet myself since he painted it orange.
Glad to hear you did have fun. Sounds like a great playground out there.

Welcome Matt! And what a great way to find out about the site!

I almost made to the run this time guys, but as usual business ruined my plans. One of these days though!

Hi Matt,
I was right behind you on the night run. Hope I didn't blind you. Glad you could come and run with us, and welcome to the board. If you get a chance, could you register in the Ranger registry for us? A picture would be nice too.

Matt, Glad to see you on the board! Rangers rule!

Back