New rollover posse member announcement | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New rollover posse member announcement

Yes it is true. Someone down here has gone and done the deed. Everyone is fine, but the metal sure isn't:roll::roll:
it was an awesome end for end--so I give it a full 10 out of 10 on the scale

If you are planning on coming to the bbq tomorrow you will find out the details, until then, we are under the sheets on this one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

IMO, white trucks/suv's = rolling fridge :D no offense to those who owns white ones..

Glad you guys are ok.. this reminds me to take it easy on mine ever since i got the headers installed.. hitting 95mph is effortless now :cool:

Ah man this stinks....

You know there is the white 5 speed sport on here in Memphis for sale :)

No! :D

IMO, white trucks/suv's = rolling fridge :D no offense to those who owns white ones..

I love white!! So much I'm buying a second white one.

Sorry to see the truck that way man. At least you are safe and sound and have a parts truck.

Wow- glad you're ok! Re-Mounty, don't Mustang! :)

-Joe, member of the rolling fridge posse :D

Bummer to see techie, but glad all that were involved are fine! Like you said, material things can be replaced.

I love white! It's a great color. I haven't washed my explorer since April of 2005, and it looks :shifty_ey ...good... Although with my mutable mind, I've had plenty of different color vehicles.

Rolling fridge = 15 pass. Econoline. :)

Wow... sure sucks to see this. Glad you're both ok!:chug:

The adjuster just came, and everything seemed to go well. He's really into modified cars so he could appreciate all the stuff I had done to it and the value of it. so hopefully it all goes well.

edit: This is techieman33, I forgot Jon had logged back into his account when I posted this

Let us know how everything turns out. If the Hella Lights are still in good condition and working let me know ;)

LOL wow vultchers up in this piece - sure would hate to play an online team game with you guys ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad to hear you are ok Eric. Look at it this way, now you can get an explorer or mounty to lift and bring to SMORR the next time we go :D

I already asked for the hellas, ;)
He'll be keeping them for later. This story has not ended yet--

I'm not keeping them they're yours now.

Glad to hear you are ok Eric. Look at it this way, now you can get an explorer or mounty to lift and bring to SMORR the next time we go :D

Umm yeah no, no lifted epxlorers or mountaineers for me, at least not as a daily driver.

Holy crap batman!!! Now I have to go drag racing by myself :( and you were so freaking close to kicking my ass!!! Really sorry to hear what happened I know you put a lot of sweat and blood into that beast. Glad to hear that you are okay and Tekman is allright as well. Looking forward to your new ride and do you plan on staying street or go play in the mud and rocks?

EDIT:Never mind, just saw your above post;) I say change it up and get a third gen? You already know it doesn't take much to make them fast and they are getting cheap.

Holy crap batman!!! Now I have to go drag racing by myself :( and you were so freaking close to kicking my ass!!! Really sorry to hear what happened I know you put a lot of sweat and blood into that beast. Glad to hear that you are okay and Tekman is allright as well. Looking forward to your new ride and do you plan on staying street or go play in the mud and rocks?

EDIT:Never mind, just saw your above post;) I say change it up and get a third gen? You already know it doesn't take much to make them fast and they are getting cheap.

3rd gen? Are you kidding me? I'm not a fan at all, I don't like the way they drive it's like playing a video game or something, there's no feedback at all.

As far as all the parts go we'll have to see what happens with the insurance company and what I end up buying. If I get another v8 than most of the goodies will just be transfered over to it. But if I get a sport than I'll sell most of it.

glad your ok but that sux bout ur mounty

So were all curious as to know how it happened? Or was the one guy right in saying you kindly swerved to save a dogs life :p lol jkjk

Hey, Eric you know you did give us another reason to have a BBQ and work on another truck. :)

Gosh I love a challenge:D Get whatever and we'll meet up for autocross or something!!! See how "numb" this all-aluminum V8, 4 wheel independent, 7 passenger cobra wannabe is;)

Wow...Like everyone has said...I'm glad everyone is okay.

Get an `01 Sport, and drop the V8 into it...

The Rolling Refrigerator comment is funny.....for 2 reasons....I have White 1st Gen, AND I sell appliances

Ryan

Back