Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

New sXc Decals.

Discussion in 'Southern Xplorer Club - sXc' started by Juggernaut31, October 7, 2013.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Juggernaut31

Juggernaut31 Active Member

City, State:
      Tallahassee Florida
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      Now an 01 Explorer Sport
      Well this weekend, i had a new sXc decal made (Southern Xplorers Club). The guy that made it, has saved it for me, in case others may want one. They can be had in many many colors, and any size you may want. i had this one made in 3" tall letters, for my side glass. I met another guy this weekend that stopped me when i was getting gas, to ask questions about my Ex. he has a 2001 2wd, 4.0, and loved how my (X) was lifted, and my lights. i ended up selling him the extra pair of Overload springs i had, and he has ordered a (sXc) decal also.
      So here it is.
      [​IMG]

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Spencerd809

Spencerd809 New Member

City, State:
      Idaho/North Carolina
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1998 Ford Explorer XLT
      Where can we order these decals from?