New X-calibrator version 2 w/datalogger | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New X-calibrator version 2 w/datalogger

Doug904

Sponsor
Reaction score
City, State
Jasper, Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Roush GT
Hello to everyone!

I'm am so very happy to say that SCT has now started taking their orders for the new X-calibrator Version 2. This is the hand held programmer that has a display screen and code retrieval capabilities for ALL ford vehicles from 96-up, some earlier if they were OBD-2 like the 95 Ranger's. Including PTEC 02-up Explorer's.

These are actual Pre-Orders and won't leave SCT until Friday on the way to me for programming so it will be the middle of next week before I begin programming them and shipping them out.

These tuners will hold my same excellent tuning programs custom written for your vehicle and will also be able to retrive and clear trouble codes. For an added bonus it will also be able to datalogg some of your engine's sensors, this only means that it will read these functions not change them. You will also be able to make some changes to your programming using either the X-2 it's self OR by plugging it into your PC using a USB cable.

You may ask how or why this unit is better then the Diablo based Predator, besides holding the superior tuning programs the X-cal. 2 will hold 3 programs where as the Predator will only hold 1. On the 05's Mustangs, well if you have one and haven't read the reviews about the throttle concerns then just pick a forum and do a search, you'll see.

For the pricing, $399 for the X-cal 2 with three custom programs written for your application, plus $5 for shipping. As for the tuning cable I can't say just yet but I'll say that you may not need one to upload new tunes, I'll elaborate more when it is released.

Just let me know when you're ready to order and I'll be happy to send you the information I'll need to process you and have yours out to you.

Thanks,
Doug

Back