Newbie questions here...pulled the order trigger on 17 Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Newbie questions here...pulled the order trigger on 17 Explorer

Nautique

Reaction score
City, State
Lorenzo, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 F150 KR
Hi all,

Like the site. Very informative.

We just ordered a 2017 Limited with 2.3L EB 4WD etc....Nearest I can tell the order went in on August 24th. I've been told 8 weeks 12 weeks and so on. What are people seeing? Also, would love to "track" the order. My dealer told me he would send me the VIN as soon as he gets it from Ford. He said this would be approximately two weeks.

Thank you in advance for any info or help avoiding pitfalls etc...

Hi all,

We just ordered a 2017 Limited with 2.3L EB 4WD etc....Nearest I can tell the order went in on August 24th. I've been told 8 weeks 12 weeks and so on. What are people seeing? Also, would love to "track" the order. My dealer told me he would send me the VIN as soon as he gets it from Ford. He said this would be approximately two weeks.

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
The dealer can track the order and also the FordService reps on this forum can do so as well.
See the following and use the 2nd link as the first is for Canadians.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums...dians-track-their-orders.450911/#post-3563336
There are several threads in this sub forum that have useful info including timelines etc.

Peter

Hi all,

Congrats on your order and welcome to the forum, Nautique! I sent you a response to your PM.

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
The dealer can track the order and also the FordService reps on this forum can do so as well.
See the following and use the 2nd link as the first is for Canadians.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums...dians-track-their-orders.450911/#post-3563336
There are several threads in this sub forum that have useful info including timelines etc.

Peter
Thank you for the mention, peterk9!!

Deysha

Back