• Register Today It's free!

No Data from bank 2

rlb245

Reaction score
City, State
Cody, Wyoming
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Ford Explorer Sport
2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4.0L. Using the Autoenginuity Proline VCI scan tool I get no data from bank2. Bank 1 is present. While running live data I don't get any response from any of my O2 sensors after the catalytic converters. Only from the O2s before. Bank 1 shows 2 O2 sensors with 3 different choices in the software for different reading. But only the first O2 sensor gives you any readings. Bank 2 shows only 1 O2 sensor with only 2 choices in the software for it. Now I just got this scan tool so it's a learning process. But don't understand the know data list for bank 2.
Any insight would be appreciated
PS: I bought this car 6 months ago and it is a work in progress

More info = Got a hold of a 3 volume set of Ford shop manuals for the 2001 Sport and Sport Trec. Judging from what I'm reading it looks like a thing called the Pin test is going to get me the info I need. But I 'm in Buffalo right now and it's 17 degrees today and I only have curbside access. This will have to wait for warmer weather. At least 32 lol! These Manuals are awesome. But info overload! 2 of them are titled Workshop Manual volumes 1&2 and the other one is Wiring Diagrams. it's got step by step if go too, if not go too. should get me the answers I need. Got them of Ebay for about $100.00. I think I stoled. But they call it snipping these days. I I can look up any ifo for just shot me a massage. Would be glad help. I always try to be part of the solution not part of the problem. have a great day!

Back