Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

No Data from bank 2

Discussion in 'Stock 1995 - 2001 Explorers' started by rlb245, January 12, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. rlb245

rlb245 New Member

City, State:
      Cody, Wyoming
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2001 Ford Explorer Sport
      2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4.0L. Using the Autoenginuity Proline VCI scan tool I get no data from bank2. Bank 1 is present. While running live data I don't get any response from any of my O2 sensors after the catalytic converters. Only from the O2s before. Bank 1 shows 2 O2 sensors with 3 different choices in the software for different reading. But only the first O2 sensor gives you any readings. Bank 2 shows only 1 O2 sensor with only 2 choices in the software for it. Now I just got this scan tool so it's a learning process. But don't understand the know data list for bank 2.
      Any insight would be appreciated
      PS: I bought this car 6 months ago and it is a work in progress

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 for 2 years!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. rlb245

rlb245 New Member

City, State:
      Cody, Wyoming
      2001 Ford Explorer Sport
      More info = Got a hold of a 3 volume set of Ford shop manuals for the 2001 Sport and Sport Trec. Judging from what I'm reading it looks like a thing called the Pin test is going to get me the info I need. But I 'm in Buffalo right now and it's 17 degrees today and I only have curbside access. This will have to wait for warmer weather. At least 32 lol! These Manuals are awesome. But info overload! 2 of them are titled Workshop Manual volumes 1&2 and the other one is Wiring Diagrams. it's got step by step if go too, if not go too. should get me the answers I need. Got them of Ebay for about $100.00. I think I stoled. But they call it snipping these days. I I can look up any ifo for just shot me a massage. Would be glad help. I always try to be part of the solution not part of the problem. have a great day!

4. Terkins

Terkins New Member

2000 Explorer XLS