• Register Today It's free!

No More BAMA Tunes

gt183

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 XLT
I just went to go order an SCT Tuner from BAMA, but they aren't offering tunes for explorers anymore. They referred me to Explorer Express, and they don't offer a tuner anymore either. What other options do I have besides ordering the SCT Tuner with their tunes?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

James at Henson Performance. He is a member & vendor here.

www.hensonperformance.com

Yea I saw them. They're site is a little hard to navigate. The X3 tuner is $389, but the X3 doesn't come with any preloaded tunes I don't think. So I would have to pay $389 for the tuner and then $50 for a tune?

Incorrect! If you purchase a tuner I will load with up to 3 tunes for your combination for the cost of only the tuner. Unless you have a supercharged, turbocharged or nitroused vehicle. I appreciate you looking at my website and hope to do business with you in the future. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via email.

+1 vouch for James. Just recently purchased a tuner through Henson Performance and I love it!

+2 ive had nothing but great experience with james, when ever i get around to having enough money to push forward with more extensive mods, i will be doing more buisiness with james. His tunes and customer service are top shelf material

Thanks for the response guys. I just sent James an e-mail to get things rolling.

+3 for James;) One of these days I want to head to his shop and get a dyno tune!

Henson Endorsement

+5 for James Henson. I could not believe the difference in acceleration after I installed the tunes he created for me.

Thanks guys for the props! Emailed a reply to the member.

+6 for James, Tuner made a huge difference in pick up off the line and top speed. plus he's great to deal with , even from the other side of the globe down here in australia

+7 Couldn't help getting caught up in the frenzy. Love my SCT Tuner from James..

Sorry for the old thread - buy James hasn't been here for two years and his website is dead.

Is there anyone still running the Gen 3's with a tune and what worked to get HP and more Fuel Economy gains????

Back