1. to Ford Explorer and Ranger owner generated reviews, discussion, tech tips, how to articles, off-road modifications, events, and more! Since 1996 we have been the #1 Ford Explorer resource on the Internet. We also cover the Explorer Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Lincoln Navigator, Mazda Navajo, Mazda Pickups, and the Aerostar.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice

noise suppression capacitor

Discussion in 'Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum' started by smurman, October 23, 2009.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. smurman

smurman New Member

October 9, 2009
      Year and Model:
      '99 Ranger XLT 4x4
      i used to have a rat living on my engine. yes, i used to have a rat living on the top of my engine. it chewed through the wire connecting one of the radio capacitors to the ignition coil. i'm having trouble finding a replacement through the web. the part is F67F 18801 BA. here is some more info

can anyone point me to a source?

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 a year

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, add your own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.