Official Sport Trac specific CL finds, post here to help others... | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official Sport Trac specific CL finds, post here to help others...

Man that thing hasn't sold yet. There can't be that many on the island that someone couldn't use extra parts.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I could use some small parts, but quite honestly that guy scares me. :eek:

Ad posted 30 days ago and nothing has sold except the tonneau cover.

Never really went to Waipahu, was nothing there for me…I guess the same would go for Waianae. You should really hook me up with some scenic shots thou

That's the best deal that's been on here this far even over a free cap.

Hell yes, you're getting the BL and tow hooks free and paying for the lift shackles. I'd be all over this if I had the money. This will all fit inside a large usps flat rate box too for only $19.25 to ship I think for that box. Damn good deal.

Any idea what tow hooks go for? I picked up an extra set at the salvage yard the other day.

Tow hooks usually go for $40-50 a pair.

I'd sell them for that plus shipping.

I vote yes

Eh I don't look at it much but a lot of people seem to. That chop too es quite interesting... Bet it flexes real well on trails

My reason for saying yes to a sticky is that if you want to add something to it, sometimes you might have to go through a couple of pages of other threads to find it.

That chop too es quite interesting... Bet it flexes real well on trails

Somehow I'm thinking it needs more than just a windshield to be street legal. At least it should. You can't just cut the roof of a vehicle and call it done. Unless someone wants to add a roll cage to that, it's worth less even as scrap than if he had left the roof on. I guess if you want something with a little more utility than a Polaris Ranger, this might be good for a farm or hunting club.:dunno:

I could see this being a sticky. I don't check it often because there's nothing I want or should be buying for the truck right now but by looking at the views, it's obviously one of the frequently visited pages.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back