One more SMORR? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

One more SMORR?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Seems there is a post that was deleted... Gman, I may be interested in those lights. They are probably brighter than the Ebay specials I'm using now.

Arrived home from SMORR safe and sound. Had a great time, met friends new and old. SMORR was incredible (In this newbies opinion).
My wife and I got a lot of pics. I'll post them as I get sorted through them.

Here are a few, there are more in the album.

View media item 543

We made it home just about 6:30. pooped.
Sheri and I had a great time. Thanks everyone for putting up with our dogs. I know they were a nuisance.

Funny thing, as I was unloading all out gear-little dog jumped back into the truck wanting to go for a ride. after traveling with them in the car for about 6 hours, I think we need a break.

LOL Dogs were not a nuisance at all. Was very glad to have them along. Molly was happy to get home, I think she was as tired as we were. By the way, just after I got home, I saw a nice little pop up trailer for sale on facebook in Fredonia(?) for about 1,000. :)

Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it out East this year :banghead:

No problem! We're moving out west next summer... I expect to be shown some nice trails through the desert when we get there. hehe

Back