Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

For Sale OTC Genisys

Discussion in 'Misc Items For Sale' started by R1dd1cK, September 12, 2013.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. R1dd1cK

R1dd1cK Active Member

City, State:
      Kansas City, Kansas
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1999 Sport V8 4406 4X4
      Well I don't want to sell it but I need the funds. My AWD transfer case decided it no longer wanted to live in my v8 sport. It started Grinding and Growling at me. I thought maybe it was low on fluid. So I opened the fill port and silver fluid started to flow out. I was thinking this is great. So the next day I go a killer deal on a 4406 for 80 bucks. But that was where my luck ran out. I still need a 200 dollar drive shaft for the rear and the funds for a front drive shaft. Well that would have been fine if did happen on the same month I have to get tags for 3 different vehicles. So any ways to the point.

Up for sell is my OTC genisys code reader. It has the soft ware to do vehicles from 84ish to about 2009. It will do American and over seas stuff. It will read just about every system you can think of. On my explorer it will read Engine, transmission, gem, pats, abs, airbags and every thing else that can be read. It is updated to system 4.0. Any questions please ask and please make me any offer you would like. The worst I could say is no.

[​IMG]

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. seanddrisc

seanddrisc New Member

City, State:
      jefferson city,mo
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2002 mercury mountaineer