Driveway flexing!
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Monsterneer
Callsign
KI6MCO
My buddy Drew, Myself and our wives are planning on spending about 2 weeks from about August 25 thru September 6 wheeling in the Washington/Oregon/Idaho/West Montana area. What are the “must do” trails for this part of the world? We both are in capable rigs and have experience wheeling. He will be flat towing his rig to most of the places, at least to where we camp at. I will be driving my Mountaineer towing an off-road trailer full of our camping crap.

Day runs & overnighters are all welcome. This will likely be the only time I will be wheeling in this part of the US so I want to make it count.

The one place I know of that think I want to get to during the trip is Oregon Dunes. What other iconic trails are there in this area?

Thanks for the tips.

Dan

Thanks for the suggestions. I think we are going to do an overnighter to the Nachese area and Labor Day Weekend at Oregon Dunes. We will probably do a couple day runs also.

On our way back thru Oregon we are spending a couple days at Grants Pass and one of my wife's friends is going to show us a local trail there.

Browns camp in tillamook state forest.

Back