Paragon Trail Ride this weekend Oct 12th & 13th | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Paragon Trail Ride this weekend Oct 12th & 13th

Originally posted by 98FordX24
If I'm coming down 81, will I be going through Scranton? I've heard thats like hell. Is there a good time of day to go through there? I have tomorrow off so I would like to beat the traffic if possible.

I come through that way and theres only a few places where theres construction and back up. if ya want to come down tomorrow your more then welcome..... just let me know when to expect ya so I can be home and not b/s'n at the auto parts store:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What time is everyone meeting tomorrow (Sunday) and where? I'll was going to be at Paragon by 8:30 AM. What channel are you going to be on also?

Cool pics. Sorry we didnt get to meet up with you. There must be too many people on your site. You have already reached your data transfer limit. Hows that exhaust pipe? Fixable?

next Paragon run October 25-26 for

Dead Link Removed

Originally posted by 98FordX24
Cool pics. Sorry we didnt get to meet up with you. There must be too many people on your site. You have already reached your data transfer limit. Hows that exhaust pipe? Fixable?

Yeah, tail pipe is very fixable. Nothing is wrong with it. I just removed it so it doesn't get crushed.

We've been posting our pics from this weekend on the other thread starting on page 23:

Dead Link Removed

if ya wanna check out our craziness.

Back