Parting Out 2000 Explorer XLS | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting Out 2000 Explorer XLS

If all goes well I'll be picking this truck up on Sunday. I'm throwing this out there to see what kind of interest there might be in this truck before it goes to the junkyard. I will be pulling the tranny, the OHV engine will be up for grabs but with the exception of some minor body damage the rest of the truck is intact. If the deal goes through I'll update the post and maybe put up some pics. Thanks

EDIT:

O.K. so I've got the truck and the part out is on! Now for a little general info. The grill, bumpers, headlights, hood, and tailgate are all damaged. Other than that the truck is pretty clean. It has the nerf style running boards and they're in good shape, just a very little surface rust nothing bad. All of the trim is in good shape as is the interior(medium prairie tan cloth). Its got the console with the little bag under the arm rest, but one of the screw mounts for the arm rest is broken however the cover of the arm rest is in good shape. Any questions just ask.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure what their called but im looking for the skirts or covers that go behind the tires that block the dirt.

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the liner in the fender well to block dirt and water from going up into the engine bay.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I'm still waiting for pics of the interior

I'm real sorry about that. No luck bringing my camera back to life. It appears to be taking the pics, but it's not storing them on the memory card. I'm going to buy a new one on Friday and I'll get them up this weekend. :(

I'm real sorry about that. No luck bringing my camera back to life. It appears to be taking the pics, but it's not storing them on the memory card. I'm going to buy a new one on Friday and I'll get them up this weekend. :(

I repeat... Technology sucks. lol

Thanks for being patient.

Those are the kind I have. Do you need just the bars or do you need the mounts as well. What's your zip so I can figure shipping.

I only have the tracks on the roof, nothing else. Zip is 46033.

Pics would be great

Thanks

Pics would be great

Thanks

I'll try to get pics up this weekend, and I'll get you a price including shipping in the next couple of days. Thanks.

no its in the inside of the wheel well blocking the tire from the engine compartment

Do you mean the rubber-ish flap or the plastic inner fender?

any luck on seeing if you have those resistors? Under the front seats (on the back side) there is a yellow harness that plugs into a cap. I need those two caps if you have them.

I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

any luck on seeing if you have those resistors? Under the front seats (on the back side) there is a yellow harness that plugs into a cap. I need those two caps if you have them.

I have them. $10 plus shipping.

Priority mail, $5.60. First class, $3.15.

I'll take them what is your paypal so I can send you the 15.60

Sent you a PM.

Here's a few pics of the seats.
DSCF1273_zps1ae6f14f.jpg

DSCF12721_zpsffd4e39d.jpg

DSCF1276_zps3d76b74d.jpg

Let me know if you want to see anything else.

Back