Parting Out 2000 Explorer XLS | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting Out 2000 Explorer XLS

If all goes well I'll be picking this truck up on Sunday. I'm throwing this out there to see what kind of interest there might be in this truck before it goes to the junkyard. I will be pulling the tranny, the OHV engine will be up for grabs but with the exception of some minor body damage the rest of the truck is intact. If the deal goes through I'll update the post and maybe put up some pics. Thanks

EDIT:

O.K. so I've got the truck and the part out is on! Now for a little general info. The grill, bumpers, headlights, hood, and tailgate are all damaged. Other than that the truck is pretty clean. It has the nerf style running boards and they're in good shape, just a very little surface rust nothing bad. All of the trim is in good shape as is the interior(medium prairie tan cloth). Its got the console with the little bag under the arm rest, but one of the screw mounts for the arm rest is broken however the cover of the arm rest is in good shape. Any questions just ask.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

front and rear driver side door panels? Do you have picks. Looking to replace mine.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I don't have any pics, but I can grab some and post them up if you want.

Bump. Last chance for parts... going to the JY soon!

Got the driver side door seal in good shape? My moms mountaineer's seal is torn.

If so, what you want for it shipped to 77385?

Did you sell the crossbars?

Got the driver side door seal in good shape? My moms mountaineer's seal is torn.

If so, what you want for it shipped to 77385?

If you mean the seal around the door opening, how does $20 to your door sound?

Can you please text me if you have the below? 516-375-7899

2 front fenders
Heater/AC climate control unit
2 rear inside door handles
5th shock and brackets
2 downpipe with cats (SOHC)

I can pick up. I am in NJ 07747

If you mean the seal around the door opening, how does $20 to your door sound?

Yep, that's the one. The seal that makes a complete loop, and fits on the body, that the door seals to when closed. If it's in good shape (not torn) sounds good to me.

How do you like payment? Not sure if my PayPal is active.

Do you know if they would fit a 03 Sport XLT? If so, I would need them shipped to 30809.

I'm not sure about an 03 sport. If you look at post #16 of this thread the dark red ex in the background of the pic shoes the bars that I have.

Can you please text me if you have the below? 516-375-7899

2 front fenders - Fenders are no good(accident damage)
Heater/AC climate control unit - manual or EATC
2 rear inside door handles - Have them
5th shock and brackets - Have it
2 downpipe with cats (SOHC) - OHV, sorry

I can pick up. I am in NJ 07747

heater/ac climate control unit - manual or eatc
2 rear inside door handles - have them
5th shock and brackets - have it

What is EATC?

Also, do you have 95-97 rear tail lights?

Where in south jersey are you?

What is EATC? Electronic Automatic Temperature Control

Also, do you have 95-97 rear tail lights? No, just 2000.

Where in south jersey are you? By Hammonton, about 25 miles west of A.C.

Manual then.

How much shipped to NJ 07747 for the below:

Manual heater/ac control unit
Brackets to the 5th shock (I'm assuming the actual shock is no good anymore so just need the brackets)
and OEM JBL Radio/CD changer?

Manual then.

How much shipped to NJ 07747 for the below:

Manual heater/ac control unit
Brackets to the 5th shock (I'm assuming the actual shock is no good anymore so just need the brackets)
and OEM JBL Radio/CD changer?

Please scratch Manual heater/ac control unit and OEM JBL Radio/CD changer. I ended up buying it off eBay. Sorry, couldn't wait any longer.

Bump. Going to scrap soon.

dont mean to pirate your thread, but i saw that you said your in Hammonton, i just bought a house in Hammonton, and grew up in Winslow, i always keep an eye out for other members on the roads, but i dont think i ever saw yours. Good luck with your sales, maybe someday we could do a wharton run.

Back