For Sale - Parting out 97 Eddie Bauer 4x4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 97 Eddie Bauer 4x4

Hey my name is Mike...I'm new to the forum and I just became Elite and I'm really grateful I found this website because it has helped me in many ways!! I hate to do this to my Eddie Bauer but I am parting it out...:mad: I'm really interested in getting another Explorer sometime soon. I contacted nice59fordf100 through Craigslist and he got me interested in this website and is helping me part this truck out.

Okay this is a 97 Eddie Bauer Controltrac 4x4 with 171k original on the motor.It has available eatc system, jbl audio system, message center, etc...
The rear axle is gone.
The PCM/computer is gone.
The front bumper is gone.
The sunvisors are gone along with the floor mats.
The transmission is also gone.

Everything else is available...will ship small parts. Larger parts pick up only.
All Prices are O.B.O. so make me an offer for what you are looking for!!!! The seats are tan leather and fair condition besides normal wear and tear. All other computers are available and wiring harnesses. You can contact me 24/7 at (405)-230-7130 located in Oklahoma City, OK.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,069
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,085
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,077

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Interested in some parts sent you a PM.

Hey mike, glad to see you made it to forum :thumbsup: there's alot of great knowledgeable folks around here to help yea out, just sorry you'll be associated with my tarnished name :p:

Im helping him strip the truck down and there are some good parts on it. Mike is a great guy, and keeps telling me how much he wants another Ex to toy around in. Good luck on the parts man!

leaf springs still available?

yes they are...

I will have up more pictures of parts that are for sale later on tonight. Thanks for the patience.

here are some....

Attachments

• 140.jpg
    140.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 996
  • 138.jpg
    138.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 989
  • 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 999
  • 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 970

the radio and headiner as requested

Attachments

• 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 994
  • 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 995
  • 108.jpg
    108.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,002
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,000

some other ones

Attachments

• 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 970
  • 128.jpg
    128.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 995

drivers side door window and lock switches?
headlight switch?
grill?

yes i have the drivers side door window and lock switches...i will take a picture of the grill tomorrow..bc its dark right now and show u it but i do have it its just got a crack from removal..i will have the pic up tomorrow

Do you have the center console? If so, how much, shipped to 56093?

I take it want the middle console with the message center?

No, actually, I'm just looking for the full-length console with the little storage bins.

Hey how about the grill. Id jump before I spend my money man

How much for the message center and any wiring you can get to for it?

Okay the message center is SOLD!!!! I'll put up another picture of the middle console and the grill!

some pics as requested

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 950

some more pictures as requested

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 934
  • 130.jpg
    130.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 952
  • 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 925

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Please let me know if you want any parts or more pictures! I need these parts gone!

Back