For Sale - Parting out 97 Eddie Bauer 4x4 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 97 Eddie Bauer 4x4

Hey my name is Mike...I'm new to the forum and I just became Elite and I'm really grateful I found this website because it has helped me in many ways!! I hate to do this to my Eddie Bauer but I am parting it out...:mad: I'm really interested in getting another Explorer sometime soon. I contacted nice59fordf100 through Craigslist and he got me interested in this website and is helping me part this truck out.

Okay this is a 97 Eddie Bauer Controltrac 4x4 with 171k original on the motor.It has available eatc system, jbl audio system, message center, etc...
The rear axle is gone.
The PCM/computer is gone.
The front bumper is gone.
The sunvisors are gone along with the floor mats.
The transmission is also gone.

Everything else is available...will ship small parts. Larger parts pick up only.
All Prices are O.B.O. so make me an offer for what you are looking for!!!! The seats are tan leather and fair condition besides normal wear and tear. All other computers are available and wiring harnesses. You can contact me 24/7 at (405)-230-7130 located in Oklahoma City, OK.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,070
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,085
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,077

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can I let you know tomorrow when i can figure out how to ship it? This is to regards of the middle console....

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Dang...it's tan. If it was gray, I'd definitely buy!

The steering wheel buttons...

Attachments

• 119.jpg
    119.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 343
  • 120.jpg
    120.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 348

The transmission is gone, but the transfer case is still there and available! I will have a picture of it up tomorrow. Let me know if anybody needs anything else off of it..or pictures! I NEED THESE PARTS GONE!!!! :)

pics

Attachments

• 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 332
  • 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 310
  • 092.jpg
    092.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 315

the mounting holes on the radio bezel

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 304

Figured I would say something about the seller. I bought from him Sunday and he shipped out right away Monday morning and got the msg center yesterday in good shape. Thanks Mike.

How much for the rear bumper and shipping to 12603

How much for the drivers side mirror? Shipped to 37122?

$220 shipped on the rear bumper.

$40 bucks shipped on the mirror

Hey thanks Glen I really do appreciate the comment! I'm glad you got it and happy!! :)

How much for the sunroof/moonroof wiring harness & switch?

I also need the wiring and temp sensor for the overhead console.

And actually, for kicks and giggles how much for the actual overhead console itself?

Shipped to 44667.

Thanks.

how about the drivers and passengers seat back lever? both of mine are now broken and i reall need the passengers... broke it on a trip to the beach this weekend and i really need it being a sport and it the major way for people to get in and out of the back haha

The drivers is broke but I am sure I have the passengers

Okay that sunroof is going to be kinda difficult to ship so let me do some figuring and I will get back with you.

Okay well what is it worth to you? Make me an offer....

Also on the sunroof...I got a quote around $200 just to ship it with fragile care...so its all up to you on that lol. Please let me know tho-

Back