For Sale - Parting out 97 Eddie Bauer 4x4 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 97 Eddie Bauer 4x4

Hey my name is Mike...I'm new to the forum and I just became Elite and I'm really grateful I found this website because it has helped me in many ways!! I hate to do this to my Eddie Bauer but I am parting it out...:mad: I'm really interested in getting another Explorer sometime soon. I contacted nice59fordf100 through Craigslist and he got me interested in this website and is helping me part this truck out.

Okay this is a 97 Eddie Bauer Controltrac 4x4 with 171k original on the motor.It has available eatc system, jbl audio system, message center, etc...
The rear axle is gone.
The PCM/computer is gone.
The front bumper is gone.
The sunvisors are gone along with the floor mats.
The transmission is also gone.

Everything else is available...will ship small parts. Larger parts pick up only.
All Prices are O.B.O. so make me an offer for what you are looking for!!!! The seats are tan leather and fair condition besides normal wear and tear. All other computers are available and wiring harnesses. You can contact me 24/7 at (405)-230-7130 located in Oklahoma City, OK.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,069
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,085
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,077

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

How about the fender flares for the driver and passenger side if they are already not taken?

I'd like the high mount brake light and ballast if it still works. Also need a working power mirror switch from the drivers door. How much shipped to 30127??

Okay I'm going to let you know everything on the flares tomorrow evening if that is okay.

Alright... I ll offer $80 + shipping and handling for your front flares and the passanger side rear flare piece that is connected to the door.

Hello Mike, what shape is the wiring in, how is the dash harness and under hood and trans harness in? I might be able to use those, and the EATC controller. I'd need the wire uncut if possible, for wiring projects I'm thinking of.

Hi do you have the factory subwoofer encloset if so how much shipped to 11357
Thanks

How about the fender flares for the driver and passenger side if they are already not taken?

I still have them and they are the tan color. Make me an offer!

Hello Mike, what shape is the wiring in, how is the dash harness and under hood and trans harness in? I might be able to use those, and the EATC controller. I'd need the wire uncut if possible, for wiring projects I'm thinking of.

Ok I got a transmission wire harness for 98-01. I also have the engine bay wire harness for a 1997. Nothing else though that is not cut. Sorry. The eatc is sold already!

Ok I got a transmission wire harness for 98-01. I also have the engine bay wire harness for a 1997. Nothing else though that is not cut. Sorry. The eatc is sold already!

Thanks for replying, I need to wait to finish a few other projects first. I'm way behind and keep finding more to finish. Regards,

Thanks for replying, I need to wait to finish a few other projects first. I'm way behind and keep finding more to finish. Regards,

Same here! :) I understand!

Center console arm rest and rear cupholders to 30040?

Hey I'm looking for the driver side front corner lens. I see it in one of your pics. Mine is held on with duct tape right now. Is yours in good shape? I'd love to get it. Feel free to pm me. Zip 23462.

I need a bracket that holds the overhead console to the moulding around the sun roof molding. It makes a "z" shape to hold the end up that is away from the windshiled. Do you still have the overhead console?

97 being parted out

You got me mixed up with someone else. I have a 96 I have been rrestoring and I am almost finished. I could have used some 97 parts, but as I said, isn't me.:cool:

Need any/all of the following:
- cruise control switches?
- rear wiper, rear defogger, fog lamp switches from radio bezel?
- pass door lock switch?
- driver's rear door latch?
Puttting them in a 97 5.0 EB. Ship to 30127.
Thanks,
Bob

I am looking for the driver's door electric lock switch, that locks/unlocks the doors.

I am looking for a rear seatbelt buckle for a ford explorer 1998 SPORT, left side, it has part number 36142B on it. well it really does not matter what side it is from because they can be switched over. Dont know if the 4door has the same buckles, I do know the base is different but the buckle itself should be pretty similar, that part number should tell.

Thanks.

Back