Picked up a new project | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Picked up a new project

hell of a diff.!!! awsome Job

i cant wait to see the exterior when done also

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow! It looks like so awesome! I can't wait to see it in person all the way done... and drive it and make everybody stare! lol. I'm such a dork. As long as nobody else touches it, or breathes on it wrong, lol I'll be fine. I might have to carry drool towels for people, hahah. I LOVE the roll bar... Stevie you 'membered! I knew I could trust you to build me a truck that I would truly love, I helped you enough w/ both of your Rangers- you know what I like! lol. Be sure to tell Verujean(spelling???) that I said thank you for the arm rests for me. Ahhh! I'm so excited, I get to drive it in like less than a month!!! lol. *does a little dance* I love you Stevie!!!... And you too Dad! Thankyou soooooooooooooooooooo much! lol.

Looks much better inside! Its gonna look really nice when its done!

Armrests are done!

These are nice :thumbsup:

You can see the orginals on the top, and the new ones below them

12287armrests2-med.jpg

12287armrests-med.jpg

That is SWEET! I don't recall seing handles made from wood before. :)

really nice! :thumbsup:
how long did they take him to make?
if i could make handles like that, i'd have an ebay store in no time ;)

trucks turnin out really good. cant wait to see it complete. and it looks like someone is really excited about driving that thing! :thumbsup:

Special thanks goes out to Matt aka. Rockranger, for donating his bedliner and side rails to the project! :thumbsup:

Thanks Matt! ;)

Good News!, Bad News! Worse News!

Well She ran! and good!

Then her front main blew and a waterfall of oil started coming out the front of the motor. :mad:

We will have to pull the motor it looks to change the bottom of the pan. At this point it's just not reliable. We don't even know how it drives :(

We are thinking of of just canning the motor and V8 :D

Yeah, V8 is the way to go. But if you're doing it, might as well go all out. *cough cough* 460! :D :p

This makes me sad... but I mean what can you do but try and fix it? :(

Huntress said:
This makes me sad... but I mean what can you do but try and fix it? :(

Get your Drivers licences! :D

BKennedy said:
Are you saying your Sis is 12500(a)VC (unlicensed)??

:D That's why she's not driving! Well and there was that little thing a few months ago about taking out a new Dakota, and pushing a Kia across a parking lot in a friends F-150 :p

But I think she's learned her leason. :rolleyes:

Whats the latest news on the engine...repair..V8 swap....etc....?

Stic-o said:
:D That's why she's not driving! Well and there was that little thing a few months ago about taking out a new Dakota, and pushing a Kia across a parking lot in a friends F-150 :p

But I think she's learned her leason. :rolleyes:

See, even hot chicks get tickets!!! :D ;) :p

Brian_B said:
Whats the latest news on the engine...repair..V8 swap....etc....?

I think we're gonna try to fix the front main. She ran good when she was running for the 10 miin period. :rolleyes: We just got fed up with it and thru it in the garage :( I don't think I ever seen a car go in the garage and come out in less then a year. It's like we swept it under the carpet. :rolleyes:

Honestly though probbaly start back up on it over labor day. It just got put to the side because I'm try'n to get my truck ready for the next run. ;)

History Lesson

This is where I started working on rangers ;)

My first car.

12287Lil_Beast.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back