Pic's of your ride | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pic's of your ride

Hey guys another E-towner here.

Here is a pic of the wifes winter Beater. Not much done yet except making it run properly. Swapped A4LD's, motor, rear end and a manual t-case. Still needs a newer drivers seat and few little odds and ends. Add-a-leaf was put in to level the saggy ass out. Other then that it's all cosmetic stuff.

DSC_0007.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

^^^^^^^^^^^^ROTFLMAO on the 3rd pic^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Or for the majority of those 30 years or older... "That's pretty damn funny!" :p:

Super clean looking Ex there!

Oh Canada!

Eh? I thought this was a Canadian car show :confused:

nice explorers u guys got there

Yah, but there are more... some people are being shy. Oh Canada!

^^^^^^^^^^^^ROTFLMAO on the 3rd pic^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Or for the majority of those 30 years or older... "That's pretty damn funny!" :p:

Super clean looking Ex there!

Should look much better after the lift is done. :thumbsup:
Doing that tomorrow.
Thanks for the comments.

Ben

Heres my Ex....clean. Not its usual state...

HPIM1486.jpg

Nice, how do you like your Mud countrys?

Ben

I love them. My buddy has an '08 Rubicon and he loves my tires. He blushed the first time my 10 year old grocery getter pulled him out of the mud. The only thing I regret is getting 32's instead if doing the BL and going with 33's...

My more natural state.......

This pic is pre TT and 4 door leaf pack...just an FYI. It's a little taller now. ;)

Nice! I'll be installing mine in about 8 hours :D

Can't wait!

Ben.

They made a HUGE difference offroad. Between my DC's and the Aussie locker......smokes my old Heep!!!!

Nice, Mine are well, 32.8's I guess. 285 75 16's.

That looks great!!!! When you get it off road let me know if you have rubbing issues!!

That looks great!!!! When you get it off road let me know if you have rubbing issues!!

I'm pretty positive that I'll have rubbing issues offroad, so I'm ordering a ranger body lift in the next couple weeks and retrofitting.
I'll keep you updated as I go. :thumbsup:

Ben

^-- you are aware that this is a Canadian thread righto?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dang. I was not! I was doing a search and I just saw the thread title, "Pic's of your ride." It's whatever, you can take that and this post down if you want. Sorry :)

Back