Pittsburgh Meet

IAmTodd

4x Explorer Veteran
Reaction score
City, State
Johnstown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Jeep
Come out and meet up with some of your fellow forum members for the first Pittsburgh area meet. I'm hoping to make this a regular thing. This isn't limited to off road or show trucks, bring your stock truck out and help to fill up the parking lot!

We'll hang out for a while and then head in to grab a bite to eat. Details are below. PM me for my phone number when the time gets closer in case you need details or directions. Don't let distance put you off, I'll be coming around 70 miles to see you all!

Meet has been schedule, details below:

Saturday July 6th at 2pm

Buffalo Wild Wings in Monroeville, PA
3469 William Penn Highway Wilkins Township, PA

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm gonna be at the Butler Parts a Rama on Saturday if you wanna meet up there, when were you thinking?

I'm gonna be at the Butler Parts a Rama on Saturday if you wanna meet up there, when were you thinking?

Didn't realize that was this weekend. CRAP! I have stuff to do tomorrow sadly. I was thinking maybe along the lines of meeting up at a restaurant or something in Monroeville.

thanks todd. you would have to put this up now that i am home.....:mad:

Oh come on Tim, it's only a few kilometers back down here!

I'll see what the schedule looks like (gotta ask the wife) I'm just the chauffeur and pack mule. LOL.

Maybe the weekend after the 4th of July?

We don't have any plans for that weekend. I'll ask Vince "Sporty97" if he's interested. Wanna go wheelin' or just a meet?

Todd, by the weekend after the 4th do you mean the weekend of the 13th or the weekend immediately following the 4th, as in July 6th and 7th?

Whose else is around this area?

I'm thinking the 6th as I'll be wheeling on the 13th. I'm trying to get Adam to go as well. Possibly thinking Buffalo Wild Wings in Monroeville.

I'm not sure who all is around, I'm trying to work everyone out of the cracks.

I am game for the 6th, good place.

Crap. I'm halfway around the world (literally) or else I'd go. Since its right around the corner and on a holiday. Next year though!

Crap. I'm halfway around the world (literally) or else I'd go. Since its right around the corner and on a holiday. Next year though!

Thanks for checking in! I just ran down the list of active members from Pittsburgh. I'm hoping to make this a regular thing.

Hey no problem. Thanks for the invite. I'm stationed in south carolina but keep inviting me, I never know when ill be back in PA.

Most weekends I can make time. Will be on vacation the first week of August and gone both weekends.

Ok, we'll shoot for July 6th at 2pm at Buffalo Wild Wings in Monroeville. I'll update the first post with the details and see if we can get a forum message sent out to catch anyone that is willing to drive a bit.

I will let you know soon hopefully. My plans for that weekend are up in the air still. I'd love to attend though.

Wow. Only 6 hours away from me!!! ;)

We'll be there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back