Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

For Sale PLAN B Parts thread /91 Sport parts (So Cal)

Discussion in 'Auto & Truck Parts For Sale' started by Stic-o, January 31, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Stic-o

Stic-o Elite Movie Star Elite Explorer

September 1, 2002
      City, State:
      Lake View Terrace, CA
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
      The entire bumper is hollow and has a lid on the top. The locks need to be replaced however. I can get a picture of the back, but I'm not sure what you mean by condition. You couldn't put a dent in this thing if you dropped it off the empire state building and we don't have rust here....because it never rains....lol

Bumper looks to weight about 300 lbs. Hard to get a exact with a bathroom scale:dunno:

Last edited: February 22, 2018
    2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. colintrax

colintrax Elite Explorer

July 16, 2009
      City, State:
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      97 XLT and 91 Ranger
      Yeah I was referring to rust when I said condition. Forgot y'alls air is so dry you gotta use lip balm to keep your lips from cracking all year. Lol
      So it looks like I'll need to make brackets to mount to the frame, and replace the lock?
      If so will you take $400 and I'll cover the shipping?

BTW 300lbs is friggin crazy! I'm gonna need new springs, add a leaf and air shocks are just enough to keep it level as it is lol