Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Newcastle Wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
White 94 Limited
Callsign
KG7PKQ
All PNW explorers welcome to come out and camp or just enjoy the day meeting the NWX regulars at the Ranger Creek Airstrip up by Crystal Mtn. May 12-14

Exact location is 47.012367 x -121.532680

This is a family friendly event with great camping potential. This particular weekend is also the NW Pilot Association Fly In where small plane pilots from all around fly in to do maintenance on the landing strip and officially 'Open' for the season.

If the weather is good, there could be over a dozen small planes flying in and out during the day.

For those camping, this will also be a growler tasting event on Saturday in the afternoon/evening(provided we don't drink it all Friday night)

I ask that you bring 2 growlers of YOUR favorite beer. We will have dozens of micro red solo cups for you to get a taste of a variety of beers without having to buy a whole schooner. You can write down the names of the ones you like for future consumption.

I intend to head up Thursday evening to try to secure the center field area. This is a big roomy area and suitable for ANY size RV or tent.

If the weather doesn't lend itself to planes, we can try to make a spring snow run up the 75rd to Haller Pass and beyond to Lonesome Lake OR just hang out at camp.

This is a great area for kids of all ages especially with bikes.

Post up!

I know several are already planning on going
Diff Whack Daddy (Kevin)
jrgaylor (joe)
John Keech (toyota guy)
Dwight jeep guy
Ricky8587
Mike Smith (forget his EF name)
And of course me but don't let that scare you away

Oh My!!!! He lives.

Come on out at least to say hello

Back