post pics of your HID's | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

post pics of your HID's

post pics of you HID's in action whether their in stock housing or diamond or projector housing. also tell what brand, what K too.

hope to see lots of pics :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll try to find one of those thermometers that u point at the object and it give u the temp.
Its not much heat..but they do give some off..enough to warm the headlight up

I know they give off some but not a whole lot...Its only 35Watts...My brothers are way hotter...55Watt HIDs are hot and even brighter...

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Perfect.

Haha..

im french canadian and im not perfectly bilingual but im at the point that i try to make english jokes..sorry for this one :p

I win, so what's my prize?

Hey Shorty(shortstack) I'm writing you an PM...Keep an eye out for it...Inviting you to a car show where a bunch of us from Ford Truck World...TEN Magazines...Chevy Truck World...Are getting together and having a BBQ...

Damn all you A-town people............................................................

I wanna come....
I wanna checkout that car show in eagle river too..

Damn all you A-town people............................................................

I wanna come....
I wanna checkout that car show in eagle river too..

Wow my best friend is staying the nite she just read this ^^^ and said, "Stop whining...Move out of Squarebanks"

Yeah, you move with no money and without a stable living environment wherever you plan to go. Moving is a bit more complicated than just getting up n leaving, or I would have been gone a long time ago. I don't even know anyone in Anchorage anymore.

I'm going to try though to move in the summer, once everything gets straightened out and I can plan it all. [To Anchorage]

Yeah, you move with no money and without a stable living environment wherever you plan to go. Moving is a bit more complicated than just getting up n leaving, or I would have been gone a long time ago. I don't even know anyone in Anchorage anymore.

I'm going to try though to move in the summer, once everything gets straightened out and I can plan it all. [To Anchorage]

Well...Moving some place with not knowing or having any friends would be hard and scary...

Heres my brothers...
alextruck.jpg

wow ur bro has a nice trailblazer ss danny what year is it

dan what year was urs and it was a nice trailblazer ss

it looks nice does it have other mods besides hids on it

Back