Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wittmann
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer XLT
Callsign
KB7TKQ
The potluck as usual is on Saturday Night. We usually start eating around 7pm, so if you need time to prep, you can plan accordingly. Why 7? There is usually, at least one group who has something happen and doesn't get in any earlier. You do not need to bring enough for everybody, a serving to feed 5-6 people is enough. There will be plenty of food. Everybody brings their own meat. If you want to bring meat for more, you may. Please post below what you are bringing and I will update thread.

TABLES

Appetizers/Munchies

Main Dishes

Loaded Mac & Cheese - DW_eagle
Tamales - Maniak

Side Dishes & Salads
Kugel - Char
Sarah's Ceasar Salad - BKennedy

Desserts
Unspecified Pie - Stic-o

Miscellaneous (cups, plates, napkins, plasticware, etc.)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The potluck as usual is on Saturday Night. We usually start eating around 7pm, so if you need time to prep, you can plan accordingly. Why 7? There is usually, at least one group who has something happen and doesn't get in any earlier. You do not need to bring enough for everybody, a serving to feed 5-6 people is enough. There will be plenty of food. Everybody brings their own meat. If you want to bring meat for more, you may. Please post below what you are bringing and I will update thread.

TABLES

Appetizers/Munchies

Main Dishes

Side Dishes & Salads

Desserts

Miscellaneous (cups, plates, napkins, plasticware, etc.)

I'm going to be bringing some form of loaded Mac and Cheese

I'll bring Tamales again..

~Mark

Pie :D

then shut your pie hole and wait to find out :D

Têxas beañs and tortillas to go with whatever meat you bring (the fajitas are mine!)

Not going to have time to prepare a dish in advance but I'll bring cups, paper plates and plasticware for everyone. Maybe a folding table too if I can squeeze it in around all the other camping gear.

Back