Pressure Control Solenoid B, and the code was P0775. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pressure Control Solenoid B, and the code was P0775.

afravel

Reaction score
City, State
Las Vegas, NV
Year, Model & Trim Level
Hello all! I'm new to this forum, but from what I have seen it is very usefull and I look forward to learning many new things about my car. Well my problem is my o/d light is flashing, and there seems to be problem with my Explorer shifting gears. I took it to Autozone and the code was p0775 which is the presure control solenoid. My qustion is where can I get this part, can I get just this part or do I have to get the whole block of solenoids, and any and all information on this topic I would greatly appriate.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thank you very much for the quick reply. That info was helpful. I was also just wondering where I can get those parts online. Also is it o.k. to driver the car in this condition? I guess I'm going to end up replacing all of those parts and changing the filter with new fluid. I'm going to need a pump for the tranny fluid. Wonder were i can get that also.

Hello all! I'm new to this forum, but from what I have seen it is very usefull and I look forward to learning many new things about my car. Well my problem is my o/d light is flashing, and there seems to be problem with my Explorer shifting gears. I took it to Autozone and the code was p0775 which is the presure control solenoid. My qustion is where can I get this part, can I get just this part or do I have to get the whole block of solenoids, and any and all information on this topic I would greatly appriate.

Back