Well, after reading a few threads along with my desire for manual control, I went for the M5R2 swap with my 2001 Ranger edge (2000 5.0 Mountaineer donor). Following in the footsteps of others, it was pretty straight forward until it came time to test the clutch. When the truck is off, I can run it through the gears. When the truck is on, I cannot. I bled the clutch 3 ways from Sunday and I know it is properly bled. I bench bled it. Installed it. Bled it again. Tried engaging in 1st with the truck on and no go. Pulled the master cylinder out of the firewall, pumped it upside down like it was cool. Tried it again. No go. Through the bell housing, I can see the slave moving a bit better than half an inch or so. Pedal feels as it should, stiff from start all the way down to the floor. I used all new master (#10574) / slave cylinder, flywheel clutch disk, pressure plate, pilot, etc. With the front wheels blocked and the rear wheels off the ground (front driveshaft disconnected) I put the tranny in 1st then started it with my foot on the clutch. It ran in gear at idle for a minute while I pumped the clutch pedal. I was able to get it out of 1st and then with "effort" get it into 2nd, then 3rd. The other gears, 4th, 5th, and Reverse, were still too hard to get into. As of now, I don't know what else to do. I could use a little forum magic guys..