Purchase a Remote Transmitter

Titio

Reaction score
City, State
Santiago, DR
Year, Model & Trim Level
´94 XLT
I have a Ford Explorer Limited 1994.
Please advise how or where can I purchase online a Remote transmitter to open the car doors.

Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd suggest eBay - i've seen tons of them there - mostly 95 & up, but i'm sure there's a few earlier ones on there. Also, head over to the "Wanted" section in the classifieds - start a new thread stating what you need.

you can get a system 6 alarm that will unlock the doors and it is an alarm that will easily wire into your 94. i bought one for my 91 and it works great! hope that helps.

i've got a pair of keyfobs from my 96 that i don't really use - i'm not sure if they work on earlier years, though. If you can figure that out, i'd be willing to sell one of them...it's a 3-button (lock/unlock/panic)

93-97s are interchangeble.. $80 for one transmitter at my dealer. luckly i dident pay..

Titio said:
I have a Ford Explorer Limited 1994.
Please advise how or where can I purchase online a Remote transmitter to open the car doors.

Thanks.

are you looking for an alarm system, as in it doesnt have one and you wnat one? or do you just need a replacement keychain thing?

Back