Putting on a GT emblem | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Putting on a GT emblem

Originally posted by Hartman
Got any pics............oh lord what am I doing...

Haha...you guys crack me up. Oh yeah...PICS!! HAHA...just kidding.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

can someone be a ricer and also own a restored ww2 willys "jeep".

Originally posted by expo5.0
can someone be a ricer and also own a restored ww2 willys "jeep".

Of course!

My friend and I are getting ready to start on a project jeep similar to that.

Originally posted by BoatsRcool
well i think the whole honda type r and big wings are gay. but i dont think that would look too bad a GT explorer. .. how bout that dude that put a MOAB edition thing on his explorer

Yeah but the "MOAB EDITION" sticker is only given out at Moab. So you have had to have gone wheeling in Moab to earn it. So the way I see it. If your Truck has the Power to be a GT go for it. I am going to have either 5.0 or V-8 on my Fenders but not till the 5.0 is under the hood. And since I have been Wheeling in Moab I have the Moab Edition on my Tailgate.

I was wondering how long it would take you guys to notice that! Yes, I have pictures......Of my Explorer! Lol

Spas, your X would look a lot better minus the visor!!!!

My two cents, just tell me to keep my mouth shut :)

Sometimes I think too, especially when the damn thing's flapping in the wind....but then there'd be a few BIG holes in my doorjambs and roof that I could do without..

kris, i wasnt making fun of the moab sticker i think its cool. i was saying its sorta the same thing, when someone else commented they are making a gt explorer and theres no suchthing. well theres no moab explorer either.
but im giving both the thumbs up lol

I know you were not making fun of it. My only point is if you are going to have it on your Truck it needs to live up to the part as well.

If yer gonna put GT mods on or something that will make it sporty.. go for it.. I've often thought about getting a Scharger and then getting a v8 AWD emblem and putting "supercharged" in the AWD area under the v8.. as long as you have the parts to do it.. its fine

[.. as long as you have the parts to do it.. its fine]

its there dang car people let them do whatever they want. if it gets made fun of, then it gets made fun of

na, its fine w/ me, I'm just thinkin if he puts an emblem on somethin and doesn't put any parts on it.. hes gonna get crap from people.. like ricers do, even I get crap about being a ricer, I know how that is heh.. but yer right, yer ride man, whatever you wanna do, do it, lotsa people think my rides ugly, as long as YOU like it.. don't worry about anyone else

Man?

MAN??

Do I smell funny or something......? >sniffing underarms< maybe I need to put on more makeup or walk around topless or something... This is getting embarassing! lol

I got the little bugger sanded down all right and painted the edges black -now all I have to do is find the time to put it on (and the metal's gotta be warm, too). I don't do well with being made fun of-----I tend to either "put 'em up" or run and hide, so if it gets THAT much negative response I'll just take it off. But I kinda doubt it will....nobody around here much cares, and being a WOMAN (and blonde to boot), I can always fall back on my "oh, huh duh, it was, like, there when I bought it" routine. You guys fall for it every time!

Originally posted by Spas
maybe I need to put on more makeup or walk around topless or something...

hey, you gotta do what you gotta do ;)

Originally posted by Spas
I need to put on more makeup or walk around topless or something... This is getting embarassing! lol

make sure you take some pictures :)

i guess, i'm a ricer! and i'm proud of it! i don't really have anything important or on topic to say, i just wanted to chime in and admit to being a ricer, just so long as you don't mean the kind of ricer with the big exhaust tips and no power. even though i do kind of have one of those exhaust tips. whoa, i am a total ricer without even realizing it. i have fake badges, light-up stuff, a big exhaust tip, fake engine dress-up, clear corners, i even have vinyl street race graphics. my truck belonged in the fast in the furious. so, i guess i'm a full blown ricer. i better go drive my jeep and get that ricer stuff out of my system. wait til i admit to being a ricer in the jeep forum! i'll never be able to post anything again.
on an aside about ricers last night in my parking garage there was a Skyline GTR with side exiting exhaust on each side, a custom racing interior, and about ten different boost, rpm gauges, as well as the two biggest bottles of nos i have ever seen, if half the stuff in the interior was real that thing must have run 10s. and the stuff was probably real too because the whole car was real tasteful and simple. i can only hope that someday i;m as good of a ricer as that guy.

you and me both man lol, I have clear corners, tails, dual exhaust, grile guards that will never be used for what they're designed for.. pointless taillight guards, underbody neon, but to me, as long as yer not an import, yer fine w/ me heh

btw sorry bout the man comment lol, its hard to tell on a forum a persons gender, even if you said it earlier I probablly missed it, if only I read as much as I should...

Originally posted by JoeC5

make sure you take some pictures :)

Yes, definitely!! :D

Originally posted by '96explorereddiebauer

Yes, definitely!! :D

yeah, ifthere s pics, i want in on this deal :) (lets not mention i just got home fromhappy hour, heh.)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

exop5.0 and DarkFox1 - Hell, everybody's got a little rice in 'em! Rick even put graphics on the side of the Great Pumpkin! haha But it's cool - everybody likes what they like.

Back