Like many people, I had to do this project in my driveway with some basic tools. I have about $300 in the whole project, not including the tools. I bought full panels at $125 each on amazon. I have another $50 in paint, primer, rustproofing, undercoating (all aerosol spray cans). You can use something like duplicolor to match your paint color, but I chose to use a 2K epoxy aero primer with black chassis paint. It actually looks pretty good with the black plastic trim and its hard as nails. Angle Grinder w/Cutting Wheel Cordless Drill w/Wire Brush Attachments Demo Bar, Chisel Clamps, Vice Grips Rivet Tool and Rivets Rust Encapsulater Rustproofing or Undercoating Wet/Dry Sandpaper and Scuff Pads Paint and Primer Before After Remove The Doors Use cutting wheel to remove most of the panels. Wire brush all loose rust. Wash with degreaser, let dry, wipe down with prep all or paint prep degreaser. Note: I clamped the new panel in place and marked it so I didn't cut too much out. I used a rubberized rust encapsulater from Eastwood on everything. I taped it off and sprayed right up to the marks I made. Be careful not to go too thick on the remaining out rocker. The new panel will go on top of this. You could use an encapsulater and then an undercoating, or POR15 or whatever you like. While I had everything apart, I also used rustproofing inside the doors, quarter panels, etc. The panels came with an EDP coating which I left on, wet sanded, scuffed, 2 coats of epoxy primer, 2 coats of black satin chassis paint. The 2-part epoxy primer is a bit pricey at $15-$20 a can. I only needed 1 can. If you don't use an epoxy primer, you might need to use an etching primer on any bare metal (the panels usually have some scratches through the EDP). Just follow the directions for whatever system you choose. Clamp panel in place and rivet under the weather stripping and plastic kick plates. I was able to rivet the underside to the existing inner rockers. If they're in bad shape, you could replace them or add a little sheet metal where needed. That's it. Put everything back together and its finished. Oh, I was able to reuse the old weather strip on the rocker. I lined it up, marked the holes, and used some stainless screws to re-attach it. I've found a lot of great information on this site, so I thought I'd share this project. Hope this helps somebody!