• Register Today It's free!

Samsung S8 Plus and MFT

broken strut

Reaction score
City, State
CHIMOMAN VILLE
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 White Sport
I'm currently upgrading to v 3.10 and will be using my S8 Plus with it. Not sure how it's going to work. Not sure if v 3.10 has the required software for the new S8. I'll post back and keep everyone updated as to how it works.

Broken Strut.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've used mine for a week. Everything works perfectly. Even allows me to send canned messages. What an awesome phone

I've used mine for a week. Everything works perfectly. Even allows me to send canned messages. What an awesome phone
Welcome to the Forum John.:wave:
Please complete your registration by entering the requested 'trim level' of your Explorer (Base, XLT, etc.) so it show in the margin. This can be very useful info for members to have at times when replying to your posts. Thanks.

Peter

I'm currently upgrading to v 3.10 and will be using my S8 Plus with it. Not sure how it's going to work. Not sure if v 3.10 has the required software for the new S8. I'll post back and keep everyone updated as to how it works.

Broken Strut.

I got the Samsung S8+ and the S3 Frontier watch just over a week ago. When I walked out of the AT&T store, I immediately deleted my old Note 5 and added the S8+. After answering the usual questions (import phonebook, etc) it's been working quite well. I listen to a lot of books on Audible in the car and the S8+ starts them up automatically (if the MFT was left in BT mode), I had to manually start them all before from my Note 5, even if the program was not closed. Haven't tried anything else with it - I tend to get my toys all at one time and then must distribute my time as possible - and I have projects I'm still "working on" from years ago. One of these days.... Oh, and sorry, I have no idea what version of Sync I have at the moment.

After a month, no big problems with S8 and sync. Google assistant works great. Sends texts emails etc....

Back