Scotty's Rangerunner Build... | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Scotty's Rangerunner Build...

Got some sway bar discos, I'll post some pics once they're installed.

Discos.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Had the bed Rhino Lined in preparation of the Roll Bar install:
DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

Something everyone should have in their vehicle:

DSC_0198.jpg

I had some problems with the first Discos that I bought so I picked up another set. Funny thing is, the first were straight, these are curved. Anyway, they seem to work much better for my application.

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

Where did the front swaybar links come from? the disco

I am sorry I just got that after reading it... where did you get the disconnects from?

I am sorry I just got that after reading it... where did you get the disconnects from?
Sorry for the snide reply LOL, must have been PUI. HERE is the site that I ordered them from.

not a big deal I didn't even realize what I had actually said until I went back and read it. I will be ordering a set of these very soon.

The ford oval is now black instead of blue, and I repainted the honeycomb gloss black again.

Grille_1.jpg

Grille_2.jpg

What happened to the DBR kit? :bounce:
It's a long story, but basically the funds that I was going to use for the DBR kit and SuperCharger ended up having to be used to head off a lawsuit that some of my siblings were filing against another sibling over our mothers estate.

Gotta love family eh?? :(

After re-reading your thread, Blue is soon to have some work done :).

nice to see such a nice ranger here in ark, most of the "nice" ones we have here have been lowered. lowered looks nice in its own right just not my cup of tea.

Went wheeling this weekend with a member of The Ranger Station forum. He's an airman at LRAFB. We had a great time, some of the 2 diamonds are really getting rough at SuperLift. Here is a pic at the top of the north side of the park.

CIMG1438.jpg

nice to see such a nice ranger here in ark, most of the "nice" ones we have here have been lowered. lowered looks nice in its own right just not my cup of tea.
Thanks! I already have a lowered vehicle LOL:

Hippy_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ive been meaning to get up to that little rock off road park, just havent had the time or been able to get enough of our members off on the same weekend. that and i have most of fort chaffee we can run for free :)

Back