• Register Today It's free!

Sequence number meaning

Tom shaw

Reaction score
City, State
Batesville, ar
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 explorer limited
What does the sequence number mean? If it truly a sequence can we find out what the last sequence number built?

What does the sequence number mean? If it truly a sequence can we find out what the last sequence number built?
Are you referring to the VIN? I have posted a new thread on that in the 'Sticky' section.

Peter

Are you referring to the VIN? I have posted a new thread on that in the 'Sticky' section.

Peter
Thanks Peter, is the production number in sequence? Can one determine approx build date by the production number?

Thanks Peter, is the production number in sequence? Can one determine approx build date by the production number?
I don't see much of a relationship between the VIN of my previous 2011 Ex and the VIN. If you have the VIN then the following site may be better. It doesn't seem to totally populate until 5 days after the build but I understand some info including the build date may be available much sooner.
https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRe...id=CE5F3A0A6DC3FAA1022DB85ED688605B.eccvas503

Back